À propos de ce logement
This beautiful recently renovated room is available for a female full time student or worker.
Walking distance to Columbia Presbiterian Hospital.
You just need to bring your suitcase, books and enjoy your stay in the apartment!
Fifteen blocks from the northern end of Washington Heights, in its Hudson Heights neighborhood near Pinehurst Avenue and West 183rd Street in Bennett Park, is a plaque marking Manhattan's highest natural elevation, 265 feet (81 m) above sea level, at what was the location of Fort Washington, the Revolutionary War camp of General George Washington and his troops, from whom Washington Heights takes its name
In addition to the dining, shopping and nightlife options mentioned above, there are lots of other reasons to take the A train north. Admission is free at the Hispanic Society of America, where you can learn about Spanish, Portuguese and Latin American culture from the art and other historical items on display. For a bit of US history, head to the Morris-Jumel Mansion to see where General Washington bunked during the Revolutionary War. Or travel further back in time at the Cloisters, the gorgeous Metropolitan Museum of Art outpost that houses its Medieval European art collection and overlooks the Hudson River and Fort Tryon Park—one of Lin-Manuel Miranda's inspirations when writing In the Heights.
Strengthening the Washington Heights community through fitness, the Armory Track and Field Foundation is the biggest after-school center in the City (in addition to serving as the host of more than 100 track events annually). And just a few blocks north of the impressive track facility, the United Palace Theater’s incredibly ornate architecture looms over 175th Street. Doubling as a concert venue and home base of Christ Community United Church, the site has hosted rock acts like Björk and Sigur Rós and is open to the public every Sunday at 2:45pm for a religious service. Locals often hang out outside, and their sunny demeanor—much like the overall attitude of Washington Heights—is enough to make you smile. If it doesn't, just take a look at the United Palace Theater's marquee, which currently reads: "Come on in or smile as you pass."
No smokingNot suitable for petsNo parties or eventsNot child-friendly (0-12 years)Check-in is after 10AM
*No smoking, drugs or alcohol.
*No loud music.
*Room for one person only.
1. Please remove your shoes at the door, and place them on the shoe rack.
2. Please note that unauthorized guests are not permitted to enter the building at any time.
3. Please respect people's privacy and property at all times.
4. Prudent tone of voice when talking on the phone at night time.
5. Use ear plug after 10pm to listening to Music and tv shows.
6- Air Conditioner:
* doors & windows should be closed when the AC is ON and you should turn it off when you leave the apartment. Please do NOT slam doors, this disturb other guest and neighbors.
8. Be sure before you leave the apartment to TURN OFF any electronic device such as iron and the fire in the stove.
* clean after use it ( remove hair from the bath tub, flush the toilet)
*Light cooking in the kitchen only! (strong condiments and fry food is not permitted)
* Don't leave any dirty dishes in the sink.
*Pots and pans should be clean and put the away after used
*Perishable food should be wrap with plastic clear wrap in the refrigerator ( we will provide the plastic wrap.
* Keep your stuff clean and tidy, don't let food to roten. Remember the refrigerator is keep the food fresh not a storage.
If you are found in violation of these rules, your reservation will unfortunately have to be terminated early without refund, and any future attempts to book with us will be denied.
Other than that, please make yourself at home and have fun! After all, you're in the GREATEST CITY IN THE WORLD!