À propos de ce logement
A light room with west balcony close to beach, shopping centers and 10 min to walk/4 min by bike to the train on Greve Station. 25 min to Copenhagen. Several restaurants, public indoor swimmingpool and Fitness. Worth visiting: Arken, the danish museum of modern art, nice spots of nature, local icecream store etc (see Guidebook). Access to 1st floors own kitchen with stove, dishwasher, combi oven, fridge, freezer, boiler, toaster. Feel free to use the grilll, the garden and a bike (with deposit).
Our house is located in a peaceful area, has space for car in the grounds and the motorway is 5 minutes from here. Train to Copenhagen takes 25 min. The trip to Copenhagen Business School takes 45 min.
For the well-kept room with nice furniture, light, space, cable TV and plenty of closet space belongs a shared bathroom and a shared kitchen with stove, combi-oven, refrigerator, freezer, kettle, toaster and crockery etc.
You are welcome to use our grill, garden and our spacious terrace, which we gladly share with consideration.
Our house is on three levels: Upper part is for guests, the middle floor is the entrance, our kitchen, my daughter's room and an extra toilet, which you can make use of. In the basement Johnny and I is living - and here is the washing machine, which you can use by appointment.
Accès des voyageurs
We can offer you to borrow bike (with deposit). You can use this in the local area, to the station or take it for free in the train to Copenhagen or other nice places.
Within 300 meters you are on the beautiful sandy beach where you can walk / run tours and enjoy the fresh air and a swim in the summertime. Several shopping malls, Fitness Centre, running club , sports facilities and swimming pool nearby as well as many restaurants and take-aways within walking distance.
We provide a comprehensive overview of selected local services , attractions, activities etc., which I think is worth a look in the local area and in Denmark. It is meant as an inspiration to make your stay extra eventful.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Johnny and I (Helle) will do our best in any matters that leads you to a pleasant stay with us. We find the appropriate level of communication and if you prefer your time on your own, feel free or/and let us know.
Have a look in the "Guidebook" - many possibilities available:
- Several foodstores etc. available within walking distance
- Large range of restaurants and Take aways within walking distanc
- Sandy beach
- Three harbours nearby
- More natural areas with marsh / lake / fishing
- A couple of museums
- Several bakery sales
- Ice cream shops
- More fitnesscenters - among others three Fitnesworld centers nearby
- Ample opportunity for the pursuit of many sports
- Indoor pool with diving boards and towers at 5, 7 and 10 meters
By train: The A or E line takes you from København H to Greve St in 25-27 minutes. Drives to a limited extent during nights as well as bus 97N - see
Follow the creek south and of the left side/east side of the reailway tracks 900 meters to Markblomstvej 20 - Moos & Møller
By car: We are 5 min from exit 29 - Greve south
We offer you to lend a bycycle
We are normally flexible and will appreciate your kind feedback in any matters to your stay.
- Check in Fridays and Saturdays after agreement
- No loud behavior after 10 pm
- No showers after 10 pm
- Dish washing: Cups, glasses and dishes are put into the plastic bowl and will be cleaned
- Cleaning service offered once a week
- Laundry service offered once a week for 25 kr. per mashine
- Clean sheets every 2nd week
- Free Wi-Fi and YouSee TV app available from your own pc
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 9 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Jeg ønsker mine gæster får et godt, behageligt og interessant ophold her i Greve hos os og i Danmark. Det gør jeg mit bedste for med
1) gode rammer i 1. salens tre udlejningsværelser, delt badeværelse og godt udstyret køkken
2) guidelines, som gør det nemt at bo her og have respekt for hinanden i en hverdag
3) tage en snak med jævntlige mellemrum samt at sikre at du er en glad og tryg lejer
4) tilbyde relevant og god information til at gøre dit ophold endnu bedre
Jeg har selv boet i udlandet og ønsket at få det bedste ud af mit ophold. Jeg glæder mig til at møde dig - og håber du kan læse mellem linjerne, hvem jeg er