À propos de ce logement
The Studio from Simple Living at the Heart of Hollywood is your clean, minimalist home-away-from-home with gated parking and complimentary WiFi. If you have any questions about the area, things to do or see, or need help from an LA native--I'm available to guide you in the right direction!
NOTE: Please read 'House Rules' below before booking. Thanks!
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR RESERVATION
- complimentary WiFi
- free gated parking (park your car in the backyard)
- one (1) full-sized bed with 2" foam topper
- 32" Roku Smart TV with Amazon Prime movies & TV shows
- small refrigerator, microwave, 1-button coffee maker, cups, plates, and utensils
- bathroom basics - shampoo & conditioner, body wash, liquid hand soap, bubble bath soap, tissue rolls, towels (1x per person; 2x per person for stays longer than 4 nights.)
- a born and raised Los Angeles local -- if you have questions about LA/Hollywood, simply message me on Airbnb.
WHAT WE RECOMMEND YOU SHOULD BRING
- toiletries (toothbrush & toothpaste, personal hygiene products, etc.)
- your favorite coffee grounds & creamer, and/or teas
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have complete and private access to their unit. Shared spaces are the gate at the front, the driveway, and the parking at the backyard.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Upon arrival, I or my co-host Imelda provide guests with a short tour of the unit and will answer any questions.
If you do need help with directions around town or if you have any concerns, message us through the Airbnb website or app.
Simple Living • Heart of Hollywood is located one block south of Sunset Blvd. on a residential street. There are many places to check out on foot and so many things to do. Here's a short summary:
The unit is a short 15-minute walking distance to: Hollywood & Highland Center, Dolby Theater (The Academy Awards/The Oscars), Mann's Chinese Theater, Forever 21, Jimmy Kimmel Live, El Capitan Theater, Hard Rock Cafe, Zara, and more.
The unit is a 10-minute walk to: Amoeba Music, the Cinerama Dome & ArcLight Cinemas, Space 15 Twenty & Urban Outfitters, Umami Burger, Kitchen 24.
Every Sunday, you can walk to the Hollywood Farmer's Market for fresh, organic local produce or just get a bite to eat.
Walk to Runyon Canyon or take the bus/Uber/Lyft to Griffith Park and hike up the Observatory.
Reserve your free tickets online to be part of the studio audience at Jimmy Kimmel Live! and/or The Late Late Show with James Corden (weekdays only).
Metro Bus: A minute walk to Bus line 2 from our property, 5-minute walk to Sunset & Highland to take Bus short line 302. Heading west, Line 302 & 2 goes to the Sunset Strip, West Hollywood, UCLA, Malibu, Pacific Palisades. Heading East, these buses go all the way to Downtown LA.
Metro Train/Subway: Walk to Hollywood & Highland Metro Station; from there, it's a short ride to Universal Studios & City Walk. You can connect to the Blue Line (which goes down to Long Beach) at the 7th & Metro stop, or go all the way to historic and bustling Downtown LA.
Other places you can reach via bus or subway: The Grove and Farmer's Market, The Americana, Santa Monica Beach, LACMA and the La Brea Tarpits, The Getty Museum (Malibu), MOCA, Downtown LA Art Walk (every second Thursday of each month).
Nearest car rentals are Hertz and Enterprise, or just book an Uber or Lyft.
- The unit is at the back part of the house and is attached.
- We have two small dogs, but they're completely out of the way.
- It is approximately 150 sq. ft. in the living/sleeping area and 150 sq. ft. in the bathroom.
- Although we and our neighbors like to keep our street quiet, be aware that Hollywood is a lively neighborhood with many people (including the homeless), dog walkers, and traffic.
- Registered guest will need to show government-issued photo ID upon arrival.
- Check-in begins at 3:00 PM. Check-out is exactly at 11:00 AM or earlier.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate early check-in or late check-out.
- No smoking. No parties and loud noise. No overnight visitors. Registered guests only. No pets.
- No drugs including marijuana. We live right next door, so we're going to notice the smell.
- Any damage found or any missing items will be charged against the security deposit.
- Do not use the towels to remove makeup. Makeup/baby wipes are provided.
- If any of the rules are broken, you will be asked to vacate the premises.
- Finally, have fun and enjoy Los Angeles.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Hi, my name is Imelda. I am a retired accountant. I love gardening, cooking and baking, and traveling. My goals are to meet interesting people from all over the world and to provide a clean space for my guests in the heart of Hollywood.
My daughter Paula is also my co-host for our Airbnb listings.