A relaxing spot to have a rest and be inspired at the same time.
Full size bed, bureau, bedside table and ceiling fan, located on 2nd Floor with a southerly sunny window view. and a shared bathroom downstairs.
Weekly long stays have some minor kitchen privileges. See House rules. There is a deck and there are walking trails out back on the property and we are within 3 miles of Boothbay Harbor.
Great spot for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and furry friends (pets).
Warm setting for casual conversations with other guests
A fire place for cool nights and campfire spots available in 2 places on property for guests to use.
Accès des voyageurs
We have a living room area to share with our guests, trails in the woods just in back of house, also a large deck for sitting grilling and relaxing with a deck furniture and table.. there is a narrow lawn next to the house just right for horse shoes.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Your host will be available most of the time you are he and willing to aid your needs.
Enjoy your stay. We may occasionally offer a Reiki session for energy or a Tarot reading for you if some may desire so for fun.
Or of course do non of the above and enjoy your time here in the woods.
check with host for possibilities
Check-in is after 4PM and check out is no later than 10am
1. Be Nice to yourselves and the home. ~~ Just be....with your youthful grin...... and enjoy.
2. Please park in your room designated spot beside home. Example A, B, C
3. Dogs are welcome but we require vetting the breed before accepting a dog to arrive. We do have a dog run. No other pets please
4. Oh ~ No Smoking ~ in the home ...yes on deck is fine (please take care of your debris).
5. The Bathroom is a shared bathroom. Please keep fragrances to a minimum for others that may be fragrance challenged
6. KITCHEN Priviledges other than coffee-tea making or drinks of water is by the discretion of the host.
By all means feel free to store any refridgerated medical items in our fridge (space in very limited bewtween me and long term guests. Thank you for understanding.
7. You are welcome to share our back yard, stream area, trails, living-room area and bar-counter.
8. You may use the fire pit and use free loose wood in forest to burn.
Put fire out at night after 11 pm. Thank You
9. Leave the place as you found it except we will provide you with fresh linens and towels for your stay and wash after your stay....Thank you. If you have a room here for several weeks we will wash the linins for you and make the bed a new once each week.
Oh one last thing…very important….Please keep fragrances to a minimum for others that may be fragrance challenged and may be in this space with you or after you have been here.
Have a great time ... Yes, Yes , Yes and Thank You for considering our place.
Check Out Time is 10 AM
Emergency Info and contacts are always on wall next to exit
including Evacuation plan and emergency numbers, and Business license
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 43 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I'm a retired teacher and boat Captain, a photographer and a recreational sailor. Love travel and also time at home. An oceanlover through and through