À propos de ce logement
Enjoy our Cascade Foothills home between Mt Rainier, St Helens & Adams and near Gifford Pinchot NF; a perfect home base for exploration, with no cleaning fee. Located in the East Randle community and close to a church & school, yet our reviews show how Guests love the quiet and privacy. Outdoor opportunities abound, and Mtn Haven provides a cozy space with hot tub & sauna to rest & restore! Our clean home has Roku TV & apps setup, or lounge with a fire and 'smores under the Gazebo.
-Mountain Haven is often available early the day of your check-in; check with us.
-Our 1250 sf rambler has a large mudroom with computer workspace, washer/dryer, room for backpacks, to store boots, and an electric boot & glove dryer! A writeable wall map of trails to plan, with guides and other maps to borrow.
-The House Manual must be read to operate electronics correctly.
-The kitchen has condiments & cooking oil, lots of pans for cooking & baking, including a large roasting pan. A BBQ tool set, marshmallow roasting forks, and firewood & kindling are also provided.
-Small Appliances: Waffle Maker, Toaster, Blender, Coffeemaker w-bean grinder, Hand Mixer, and Large CrockPot.
-The Master Bedroom has a new mattress with feather-topper and a small Master Bath.
-NOW the 2nd Queen Bed also has a new mattress.
-The home has wifi with 2 Smart TVs; one with Roku, and several apps, including Netflix, Amazon, and HBO apps setup. The 2nd TV has a Blu-Ray player w-Netflix & Amazon set up, 100-plus DVDs rated from G to Unrated, and a Playstation 3 with games and their Game Guides.
-Mountain Haven has 650 sf of patio with a Gazebo, fire pit, and gas BBQ. The large back yard has a 4-ft chain link fence, and 6-ft cedar privacy fence; A 6-person hot tub with lounger, and a 3-person infrared sauna in the peaceful Whisper Room.
-In the summer, please check on fire bans that prevent ALL burning. Call (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)-BURN to check.
-The house accommodates up to 8 adults. We can't accept children due to safety concerns of our amenities.
-Parking can accommodate a combination of vehicles, including 4 cars, 2-3 pickups, and a trailer or a motorhome with 2 cars or pickups.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to the entire house, except 2 supply closets.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Lois & Darryl are always available via phone or text. Communication is important.
-NO LANDLINE. We have Verizon and our cell and wifi signals are good, though other cell carriers likely will not have service.
-First morning's coffee's on us!
-Some appliances were replaced in our recent remodel. We didn't replace the hot water heater or kitchen stove and are unaware of issues. If you experience any issues with any appliance or electronics, please let us know.
A. BOOKING, CHECK-IN & GUESTS
1. Mountain Haven accommodates eight adult Guests. No children, as some amenities can cause severe injury.
2. No one under 25 can rent Mountain Haven or book for someone else.
3. No smokers. No smoking is allowed on this property or the adjoining church property. Smoking on either property can cause immediate eviction with no refund.
4. Please read the instructions in the House Manual for amenities & equipment. Failure to operate these items correctly is not the fault of the Hosts, and may result in damages or injury. Damages or service costs caused by improper operation are the responsibility of the Guest(s).
B. SAFETY, LIABILITY & INDEMNIFICATIONS
1. The Hosts/Owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illness that occurs while Guests, or anyone they invite, are on the premises or using equipment or amenities.
2. It is Guests' responsibility to check for a fire ban. CALL (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)-BURN. Failure to abide by an in-place fire ban will result in immediate eviction with no refund.
3. Hot Tub Warnings: The Hot Tub is maintained at 102 degrees. Shower before entering the hot tub to remove natural body oils, lotions, and/or hair products. Please only enter and exit the spa at the safety rail, to reduce risk of spa damage or injury.
C. PROPERTY USE CONDITIONS
1. No open flame inside the house, except the fireplace. Fireworks are not to be discharged on the property or adjoining church property.
2. Please maintain a quiet atmosphere from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am.
3. Please do not sit on the Hot Tub cover to avoid damages.
4. Due to fire hazards, do not move the fire pit from under the Gazebo.
5. TV Use: Please follow the House Manual on operating the TV. The Roku has apps set up with thousands of shows & movies, and 100+ DVDs, so no need to purchase a movie on our accounts.
6. IMPORTANT: Our home is on a septic system that requires much more care than a sewer system to avoid damage or failure. Keep the strainers in the sink to catch food, and use the hot grease disposal by the stove. The loss of our septic system will mean the loss of this business, as Lewis County now requires engineered septic systems. Please respect our septic system!
1. Checkout is before 11:00 am (Check-in is 2:00 pm to Midnight)
2. Prior to checkout, please clean up kitchen, and rinse & load all dirty dishes, and coffee pot in the Dishwasher and run Regular cycle.
3. Please make sure and lock the doors and windows. Hosts would appreciate a call or text to say good-bye, and tell us of anything that should be promptly addressed.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
We enjoy vacationing in warm places and traveling in our RV. One of our favorite places is Randle, in the home where Lois grew up and the town where we fell in love. Our vacation home, Randle community, and its neighboring volcanos has been a lifelong relationship of day hiking, camping, fishing, and exploring in our old Bronco, and we enjoy helping others to have these experiences also.