Flow House is a dedicated home for those on a mission to the high-tech world of Silicon Valley. We created an atmosphere that promotes focus and relaxation for you to effectively evoke your intentions and fulfill your objectives while here in the Bay Area.
Here's How it Works:
1.) Upon booking you receive a door code and can enter without the worry of scheduling a key exchange.
2.) You achieve the objectives you came to the Silicon Valley to fulfill.
About This Room: Brooklyn Room is a private room with a full-size quality mattress, clean sheets and duvet cover. Your room includes a comfortable couch and table, closet, a clean bath towel and access to a shared bathroom.
About This Home: All members of FLOW HOUSE have a private room while enjoying the benefits that come along with sharing a home with other individuals in the high-tech industry. We strive to create a great environment for all members including our neighbors and the entire neighborhood, and promote serving the local community. This is a beautiful 5-bedroom home with a beautiful outdoor area for relaxation, a full kitchen area, and laundry facilities.
Who We Host: From startup founders to software engineers, researchers, interns, managers/directors, job-seekers and investors. We accommodate those who are starting a new position, contract, or internship; looking for investors or finding new customers; attending a convention or visiting family; need a place temporarily while looking for a new place to live. We welcome guests from all over the world and enjoy hosting people who are up to amazing things.
Social Spaces: Meet others in the shared living space, in the back patio area or cook in the shared kitchen.
Happy Guests: We are a highly rated Superhost with over 1000+ excellent reviews and enjoy connecting travelers to what they're looking for here in the Bay Area.
★★ Our price includes taxes. Read house rules before booking. Please see any of our other listings if you can't find availability on this one: https://www.airbnb.com/s?host_id=329578
Accès des voyageurs
• All utilities are included and the WIFI is fast!
• Clean linens/bedding are provided plus a fresh towel.
• Full access to the kitchen is included. Home prepped meals really warms up the house and it's encouraged. :)
• Access to the living room as well as the outside areas for your enjoyment.
• Free washer and dryer provided in dedicated laundry room.
Best Way to Reach Me
1. Complete your Airbnb profile with an ID/Passport and connect your social networks.
2. One line about your purpose of visit.
3. We are sure to keep our calendar up to date. Please check the calendar for availability first before inquiring. All requests for bookings are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
• Common courtesy, consideration for others and a good sense of humor are always a good idea.
• Be very mindful of the check-in time (4:00 pm) and check-out time (11:00 am). It is important for us to adhere to these times in order to have enough time to prepare the room for you and the next guest. Unfortunately we cannot support early check-in or late check-out for this room. However, you can stay in the common areas in the meantime. If you need to drop off or store your bags, you can place them in the garage.
• Quiet hours Sunday through Thursday are between 10:45 pm and 8:00 am for your consideration as well as other housemates. Friday and Saturday quiet hours start at 12:00 am. Please no loud music or calls that might disturb others during this time and be very considerate of excessive noise in the common areas.
• Coordinate with other housemates for the use of the kitchen and clean your dishes right away. Be sure to pick up after yourself throughout the home and avoid leave personal items in the common areas.
• Smoking is only allowed in the designated smoking area. Smoking is not allowed at the street, in the front yard, or anywhere inside the home. Smoking is only allowed in the designated smoking area at the side of the house or in the back yard.
• If you park in the street, do not double park. This means make sure to provide efficient space for neighbors to park and do not park in front of illegal zones (driveways, fire hydrants, etc…)
• Please do not bother neighbors in the neighborhood and be sure to prevent any activity that would bother neighbors at all costs. In general, please avoid approaching neighbors all together.
• Please avoid using shared bathrooms for more than 20 consecutive minutes, especially during morning hours.
• Please use only the set of bed linens and bath towel(s) that were provided to you at check-in. If you want a set of clean linens/towels, we instead ask that you wash the ones that were already provided to you.
• No parties.
• Please take shoes off when entering the property.
• If you must invite over an associate/friend, please consult with us.
• By agreeing to these house rules you also agree to be fully responsible for any mail or packages delivered to the home and do not hold us liable for any lost or stolen packages.
• Upon reserving the unit, you will receive a "House Manual". It is required to read this manual.
Despite the serious tone of these house rules, you'll find the home to be pretty darn mellow and a very enjoyable place to be.
We are building a communal/respectful group and strive to provide a safe and peaceful space for everyone to work and hangout. Work, conversation, fun, music and books take precedence over television - which is why we don't even have a television. Some guests prefer to concentrate on their work and this is welcome as well.
Many guests want more one-on-one time with the host than others and this is welcome as well - if this is your case, don't hesitate to reach out to me for one-on-one time. From local information about finding a new place to live, to academics, entrepreneurs, investors, customers, developers, consultants, vendors, suppliers... etc - I have many ways to connect you with many contacts and methods of finding your way in the high-tech industry, just reach out to me via call/text or email to set up a time while you're around and let's see what we can do.
Software professional, writer, patent inventor and wannabe artist. I've worked for several well known tech companies in the Bay Area including one of the Big 4 tech companies with over 13 patent applications in the industry. Innovation is thriving out here! I now work on my own business endeavors and it's great to be in the Bay Area. In the photo with me is my incredible wife and together we enjoy creating living spaces for the tech community. Our hobbies and interests include Latin Dancing, Cooking, Acro Yoga, Snowboarding, Zen Meditation, and much more.
FLOW HOUSE is for residents who enjoy a private bedroom while having the benefits that come along with sharing a home with others in the high-tech industry. Here you have the opportunity to meet some of the most incredible people up to amazing things in Silicon Valley, yet have the privacy of your own room to focus on achieving your own objectives.
ZEN PAD is for those who prefer the luxury of their own entire place with full amenities. Whether coming solo or bringing a small group, we create these spaces to promote focus and peace for you to effectively evoke your intentions and fulfill your objectives while here in the Bay Area.
WHO WE HOST: We rent to those who stay for long-term and those who want to stay short-term. From startup founders to software engineers, researchers, interns, managers/directors, job-seekers and investors. We accommodate those who are starting a new position, contract, or internship; looking for investors or finding new customers; attending a convention or visiting family; need a place temporarily while looking for a new place to live. We welcome guests from all over the world and enjoy hosting people who are up to amazing things.
Booking with us you'll have the opportunity of meeting other travelers and locals in the high-tech industry. You may also meet our cleaning/laundry staff, my wife or myself, as we'll be available for you when you need us. If you can’t find the dates you are looking for try searching in other listings. Rooms are first come first serve depending on availability on arrival day.