Nestled a gentle stroll from the Melbourne's markets and CBD, and with it's own private terrace with city views plus a shared outdoor courtyard, this beautiful, fully equipped town house offers a brilliant base to explore Melbourne!
We have a private second floor area in our stylish, renovated 2-story town house in West Melbourne, just minutes from the centre of Melbourne by walk or public transport.
The second floor is an open space with a double bed, large sofa and sitting chair as well as a 2m desk you're free to use. It has a large private terrace overlooking our park with amazing city views (we're only 15 minutes walk to the city centre!). The private space also includes:
- a private fully equipped bathroom (shower, toilet and basin, all linen + towels provided)
- a well stocked bookshelf
The area is accessed by a corner staircase connecting it to the ground floor living space and kitchen. Note there is no physical door between the second and first floors, but no direct line of sight.
The house otherwise involves
- Open plan kitchen with all cooking and dining facilities, fridge, pantry and dishwasher
- Timber floorboard dining and living room awash with natural light, with a communal stereo and projector
- French doors opening from the lounge to an internal courtyard with a timber dining table and space to entertain.
- Fully equipped kitchen with 5x gas stove, oven, microwave, fridge and freezer
- Super fast wireless internet (cable) with 200GB per month
- Washing and drying facilities
- Private keys and alarm system
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have access to all the facilities of the house and can help themselves to almost anything in the pantry or fruit bowel which always includes bread, spreads, cereals and fresh fruit from the Queen Victoria Market. Exclusions are:
- anything obviously for a special occasion
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Yes! There is generally at least two of us home during your stay, and we're eager to help show you Melbourne
- No curfews, guests are welcome to return any time - but please be considerate if you're late since you pass through a shared corridor
- Guests are welcome to invite friends to living space for drinks or arrange a dinner but please let us know in advance
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
I'm Ash, a 27 year old medical doctor living and working in inner north west Melbourne. My top hobbies one to five would be permutations of travelling...trekking, sightseeing, discovering new places...
I love history (and places with history), books and a good pint of beer. I also love meeting new people and hearing about places I haven't been to and things I have yet to do!