Our place is close to parks, restaurants, nightlife, and downtown. We are seasoned Airbnb hosts having been in the game for a year now. You'll love our place because it is comfy and decorated nicely. Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers. We do have a Rhodesian Ridgeback mix and a Great Dane puppy. There is a bakery that is amazing next door. This is a great location to start brewery hopping.
- Parking is available across the street in the church parking lot and they let us use it. But don't be afraid to use the driveway for loading/unloading.
-If you are living in Grand Rapids currently, you must leave us an inquiry instead of instant booking.
-This is a drug free home.
- Be nice to the bedset and sheets. If you stain them you buy them.
- Cleanup as best as you can after yourself but don't make the bed. I always wash the sheets after every use.
- Absolutely no shoes on the rug inside of your bedroom please. It was a gift.
- Please take off shoes in house
- Smoke outside please in the 3 season room attached to the garage or outside. I do not mind smokers whatsoever, as I use to be one
Cet hôte a 22 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We are biology students just trying to get by our last year of school. Devin is in the Navy and works for a local hospital and Joseph owns his own business.
We can't live without coffee, friends, the news, craft beer, and candy.
We have been doing Airbnb now for over two years as love it. We love being able to meet new people from around the world and Airbnb is the perfect place.
We would like to host all races and genders no matter your religion or sexual preference. As long as you are respectful of our home and us, we welcome you with open arms!!
Life motto doesn't pertain to this but it is "If you always do what you always did, then you will always get what you always got" (Albert Einstein).