Set in idyllic Tuscan countryside, 15 minutes from Lucca, Il Mulinetto is a joyous house that lifts the spirits the instant it is entered. Hidden behind a giant spruce, next to a mill stream with seasonal waterfall, the house is entirely private and tranquil. Converted into a dwelling by master craftsmen using traditional materials it is meticulously clean, always fresh. Furnished, in part, with antiques it has a fully equipped modern kitchen, comfortable sleeping and luxurious bathing assured.
Il Mulinetto is a welcoming and joyous house that lifts the spirits the instant it is entered. Hidden behind a giant spruce, next to a mill stream with seasonal waterfall, the house is entirely private and tranquil. There are no other houses in sight. The old mill served the local inhabitants for generations. It has been converted into a dwelling with great care and affection in 2005 by master craftsmen using traditional materials. It has a fully equipped modern kitchen with a lava grill, dishwasher, five burner hob with oven, etc., two air conditioned, double bedrooms, one with king-sized, one with double beds, both with large, tiled en suite bathrooms, comfortable sleeping and luxurious bathing assured. There is a separate laundry with a washing machine and a dryer. The large sitting room has a stone monastery fireplace with a wood burner, flat screen satellite TV, and an extra sleeping area of 2 single divans with a basement shower room and WC. Fresh herbs grow in the garden area.
There are many interesting places to walk around the vicinity of Il Mulinetto where the beautiful countryside is on the doorstep.
Accès des voyageurs
You will have access to the whole house and surrounding grounds for the duration of your stay to come and go as you please. There are no restrictions to walking over any of the local countryside but you will need access to a car or motorbike to get to the main road, the supermarket, restaurants and shops in the nearby villages. The nearest railway station is in Lucca which is 10km away. Car hire is available in Pisa which is 35km from Lucca.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I like to meet my guests upon arrival to explain everything about the house, operation of appliances and give any information about where to go, what to see, about restaurants and food. Any special requirements you need we will try to accommodate to make sure you have the best stay. I live locally and can be contacted at any time if you need anything.
- Arrival time is Saturday at 4 p.m.; departure on Saturday at 10 a.m. to allow for cleaning.
- For stays of over 2 weeks special arrangements can be made. Please ask for a quote from the owner.
- Smoking in the properties and holding events/parties are at the discretion of the owner and subject to request.
- Gas and electricity prices are included in the rent for June to September. For other periods (October to April), the first 100 units of gas used is included in the rental price. Any gas used beyond the first 100 units will be charged at cost price based on meter readings.
- Pets allowed by prior arrangement.
- On request, cleaning can be arranged during your stay at a cost of 40 euros per clean.
- On request, laundry services can be arranged during your stay. Prices by arrangement.
- Additional firewood for the stove can be purchased from the owner at very reasonable local rates.
- Large events and parties should be discussed with the owner.
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.