À propos de ce logement
Welcome to stay in a comfortable bedroom with an ensuite private bathroom in a newly-built single family house in North San Jose. It has a comfortable queen bed, a small study desk and the bathroom is inside the bedroom for your own use. The bedroom and the whole house has AC/heat. This is the only bedroom on the 1st floor, so guests have plenty of privacy and get no disturbance from others. The community is with easy access to US101, I-880, I-680 and many tech companies in South Bay.
The house is located in a newly-built neighborhood in North San Jose with new appliances and furniture. The bedroom suite is located on the first floor of the 3-story single family house. A full bathroom is located inside the bedroom for guests' own use. All the other bedrooms are on the 3rd floor, so guests have plenty of privacy. Ample free street parking in the community. The whole house is 2000 sqft large and the whole 2nd floor is common area to be shared. The bedroom size is not huge, but has worked well for couples too. The central AC and heating system has 3 zones(one thermostat for each floor). Fresh bed sheets and towels will be provided for every guest. When you request, please kindly tell me a bit about yourself and the purpose of your trip to San Jose. All guests must agree to the house rules before booking.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have access to all the areas on 1st & 2nd floors and will not have access to the 3rd floor. On the first floor, there is one private bedroom suite in which the guest will stay, two-car garage, a small side yard. On the 2nd floor, guests have access to the kitchen, the living room with HDTV, the dining room, the laundry room with washer and dryer, a balcony looking outside and a half bathroom. Guests can use the kitchen for light cooking, like boiling, microwave etc. However, heavy cooking like frying, baking is not allowed.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Two people including myself live in the house on the 3rd floor and we two are both engineers working in tech industry. So we are mostly gone during daytime and home during evenings. We are both easy-going, friendly and will be happy to answer any questions you have to make your stay comfortable. If you are social, you can hang out in the living area on the 2nd floor. We are mostly in the living area during evenings. If you prefer privacy and alone time, the 1st floor is basically all yours.
The house is right next to the golf course with easy access to major high ways, US101, I-880, I-680 and only 3 min walk to a bus station.
Below is the approximate driving time to some locations.
8 mins to SJC (San Jose international airport).
9 mins to downtown San Jose, Japantown.
10 mins to 49er Stadium (Levi's Stadium).
12 mins to SAP center in San Jose.
5 mins to Ranch 99 Chinese supermarket and plaza.
9 mins to San Jose college park Caltrain station.
12 mins to Santa Clara Caltrain station.
9 mins to PayPal.
12 mins to Cisco, Intel, Samsung.
18 mins to G00GLE HQ in Mountain View.
26 mins to FACEB00K HQ in Menlo Park.
45 mins to SFO airport.
1. Guests must present a government issued photo ID to check in. The actual number of guests must match the number of guests in the reservation. Please don't bring in guests that are not in the reservation.
2. No shoes in the house. Please leave your shoes in the hallway. Soft slippers will be provided.
3. Light cooking only (boiling, microwave etc.) in the kitchen. Heavy cooking like frying, baking is not allowed. Please clean the kitchen and wash dishes, glasses after yourself.
4. Please keep the noise level low in the house and keep the volume down when you watch TV. Quiet time after 11 PM.
5. No smoking of any kind within the house. $200+ will be claimed from your deposit if the rule is violated.
6. Check out time is 11 AM. Please keep the room and bed clean during your stay. No stains should be left on the carpet, sofa etc. The room should be clean in general and only needs basic cleaning when you check out.
Other common sense rules apply. Please treat it like your good friend's home, be responsible and relaxed. Welcome to stay :)
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 2 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires