À propos de ce logement
Lovely 45m² large apartment in Salzburg's most beautiful district called Aigen.
In the immediate environment there are the Von Trapp villa, the Castle of Aigen, numerous typical Austrian Inns (Steinlechner, Eders etc.) and restaurants. Shops (Spar, Billa, DM) within walking distance.
By feet you can reach the city center in 15 min, by bus (stop is just 50 meters away) in 7 min, by bike in less than 10 minutes.
You wake up and look directly into the green, the birds are singing - like in the country yard tough you are in the city!
The apartment is divided as following:
- Via the sunny terrace you enter the kitchen / dining area, on your right, you find the living/sleeping area, on your left there is the bathroom with a large shower.
- The apartment has its own entrance.
- solid-wood-bed (biological wood) "Team 7" with extra comfortable mattress
- pullout couch for max. 2 persons
- wireless internet for free,
- bright bathroom with spacious shower,
- fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, stove, oven with cooking utensils and crockery,
- bed linen and towels incl.,
- parking spaces (max. 2) in front of the house,
- 10m ² terrace with stunning views of the countryside and the mountains of Salzburg.
Have a great time in Salzburg - we are looking forward to welcome you in city-oasis!
From the main station, you can take the bus nr. 5,3 or 6 to Mozartsteg, then change there in to bus nr. 7 till Rennbahnstraße. From there you have to walk about 150m in the way the bus goes until you see a yellow house on the opposite street side with the sign "Aignerstraße 36" on it, thats where the apartment is.
Or you just take the train station "Aigen" then you can take the bus nr. 7 or just walk.
Please take on the house shoes in the apartment and be respectful to the other people living in the house. Thank you very much. Beate
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 421 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hello dear guest,
I would like to welcome you in Salzburg! Several months ago we (my family and I) decided to create two lovely apartments in and nearby our house. After more than 100 satisfied guests we were really happy about this decision - the airbnb-system works really good and we had a lot of fantastic journeys to Australia, New Zealand and Europe via airbnb so far. Travelling via airbnb is a special and unique experience - you will see!
I´m in my mid-twenies and came to Salzburg from Upper Austria. After living and discovering the city for eight years I´m happy to be able to present you both sides of Salzburg- the touristic and the local one.
Looking forward to hear from you!
Best greets Beate