À propos de ce logement
Larger private bedroom in a fully remodeled home with brand new furniture. This room is upstairs with two other bedrooms. Guest will have access to a fully equipped kitchen, a huge living and dining area, a media room, and a brand new full bathroom. Please note that there is NO private bathroom. Guests will be sharing bathroom with some other guests.
This is a fully remodeled home with almost everything new: new furniture, new appliances, and new owner me :). There is a huge living area upstairs with a kitchen and a dining area. The living area has a large sectional sofa and a 55 inch smart HDTV with Netflix and Amazon Prime Video ready. The kitchen has a full set of premium cookwares, Keurig Coffee Maker, Philips Air-fryer, pressure cooker, toaster, blender, and almost everything you need. Outside of dining area though a double door is a large deck with a table and four chairs. Guests can enjoy the sunshine of Seattle when the weather is nice. There are three bedrooms and one full bathroom upstairs. Each room has a queen size bed with premium bedding and a nightstand with bed lamp. The brand new bathroom has towels, shampoo, and body wash. There also a hair dryer downstairs. Please feel free to let me know if it is needed. Please note that there is NO private bathroom. Guests will be sharing bathroom with some other guests.
Downstairs has a media room, a laundry room with bath, and another bedroom for myself. The media room, in which all guests are welcome, has a 110 inch screen with Bose surrounding system, Xbox One, and PlayStation 3. The gaming or movie experience is awesome in this room. Guest can use the laundry or bath downstairs if the bathroom upstairs is too crowed.
The fully fenced back yard has an outdoor hot tub. Unfortunately, the hot tub is temporarily unavailable until further repair and service is done.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests basically have access to the entire house except other bedrooms.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will be staying downstairs with my own bedroom and bathroom. Guests would be staying at upper level with some other Airbnb guests or my visiting friends. And they are welcomed to come downstairs and join me with video games and movies. I have a pretty busy full time job. So most of the time I would not be home. Even I work from home sometimes, I will be working in my room downstairs. Guests probably won't see me 95% of the time. Making new friends is always enjoyable for me. I would love to go upstairs and say hi to the new guests, but I do respect privacy and will give guests space. The door between two levels will remain closed. Most of the time, I will only appear upstairs to grab some food or my help to the guests is needed.
There's plenty of street parking around the house. However, I don't want to bother my neighbors. So parking in my driveway is preferred. If guests do park in my driveway, please PARK TO THE LEFT SIDE and DO NOT BLOCK THE RIGHT SIDE because I park in the right spot of the garage. I might have to knock the guests' door if my way in or out of the garage is blocked.
I will do my best to make the guests as comfortable as being at home. On the other hand, I do hope the guests would treat my home as theirs. So there are a few simple rules:
1. No pets. I do love dogs and cats. But I don't want any scratches on any of my brand new furnitures. So please don't bring any pets inside the house.
2. No smoking inside the house. I do not smoke. So I do want to keep a smoke free environment. Guests might smoke cigarette on the deck or in the backyard. Please clean the ends and definitely no weeds anywhere around the house.
3. No parties. I do welcome guests. But please give me a notice if someone would be visiting. My house is a place only for living, so no loud parties around the house.
4. Keep voice down after 10 PM. I sometimes sleep early. And there are many elders and children in the neighborhood. So please keep everything's voice down and no laundry after 10 PM.
5. Clean the room. I would not charge guests cleaning fee. However, I do require guests to clean the room before they check out. If any guests leave without cleaning the room, I would hire someone to do so. The cost will be charged from security deposit. If any guests want to use the kitchen, please clean it after cooking and place all dirty dishes into the dish washer.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 64 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires