Wonderful two bedrooms in the heart of Saint Germain des Prés, in the famous 6th arrondissement of Paris, both trendy and hip chic.
Flat has great solar exposure and natural lighting and faces no one, very private even with open windows and curtains
You will be welcome as guests in my apartment, and as such you are expected to treat the apartment well and not damage the space or the contents. Please try and leave the apartment as you found it, so that others can enjoy it as much as you did.
- Please mind the wooden floors
- Please Do not move the furniture.
- Please Wash your dishes and remove your own garbage.
- Please inform me of any lost or broken items, accidents do happen, however as you fairly understand these must be charged out of your deposit.
- Damages to the floors, furniture, bed linen will be charged too
- Guest need to inform me at least 72 hours in advance of their exact arrival time so check in can be done
- Changes on agreed check in/out times may be subject to charges, especially if made without any notice.
- Earlier or late arrival as well as Late departure (Subject to availability) is possible and may be subject to extra charge for the service (up to 120 EUR)
- Please do Not leave Appliances/Lights or Heating when leaving the apartment.
- Please do not be too Loud during your stay as the apartment is in a residential neighbourhood/building and there are laws/fines against noise in the city of Paris.
- The number of people in the apartment must only be the same as in the booking.
Local Parisian Girl That likes to show off this beautiful city of Paris i call home. It truly is one of the best places on earth. Im into Design and Music and always have an eye out for new things.