À propos de ce logement
You will LOVE my fantastic and homey 1 BR, which is conveniently located by Columbia University and the 1, A, B, C & D trains. My place has a mini home gym, which includes a state-of-the-art Peloton spin bike, and everything else you'll need!
My brightly lit, conveniently located apartment features:
- 1 bedroom & 1 bathroom in an elevator building
- AMAZING Peloton spin bike
- A fully equipped kitchen with pots & pans, coffee maker, stove, oven...everything you need and more!
- Home office that's PERFECT for business travelers or students
- A sumptuous King bed
- In-building washer & dryer
- There's no TV, which gives you the perfect chance to take a refreshing, much-needed break from technology
- Closet with hangers for you to use
- & more!
Accès des voyageurs
All areas of my apartment are free for you to access, except for closet storage areas and those areas that common sense would dictate otherwise.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I'll be away during your stay, so I have a check-in service that oversees my property. They are available 24/7, through the Airbnb messaging portal, to answer any questions :)
Please do not call, text, or email - You will not receive a response. All communication must be kept on Airbnb.
The power occasionally goes out - but all you have to do is flip the breaker switch to turn it back on!
By requesting a reservation, you are agreeing to the house rules below.
1. No smoking, drugs, or illegal activity.
2. No pets.
3. Please remove your shoes when entering the home.
4. Please keep noise to a minimum between 10:00PM and 9:00AM, so as not to disturb neighbors.
5. No visitors without permission, and no additional or overnight guests. All guests must be included on the reservation, including children and infants.
6. No third-party reservations. The person who booked the reservation must be staying in the unit; you cannot book a reservation on behalf of someone else.
7. All communication must be conducted on AirBnB through the messaging portal. The number on this account is virtual. Text messages cannot be received, and phone calls are sent to an automated voicemail, transcribed, sent to a reception team, and responded to via Airbnb, which can result in significant response delays, so reaching out directly via Airbnb is always the fastest way to receive a response.
8. Turn off lights and all appliances (especially air conditioners) when you are not in the apartment; and do not run air conditioners with the windows open at the same time.
9. If there is an air conditioner in a window, DO NOT, under any circumstances, open that window
10. Do not use the provided white sheets or towels to remove makeup. If sheets or towels are stained during your stay, you will be billed the replacement cost.
11. If you do not provide a check-in time within 72 hours of your date of arrival, please follow the alternate check-in instructions. These will be sent via Airbnb prior to your arrival. If you have confirmed your check-in time, you may follow the regular check-in instructions.
12. Check-out time is 12:00PM. Check-out instructions will be sent after your reservation is confirmed. If you know your exact departure time, please let us know.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.