À propos de ce logement
Great room in welcoming suite for one person. Fantastic, convenient Neighborhood, with bus one block off, and awesome company. Minimum one month rental only at $686 first month, $650/month if two months or more.
Perfect for an international student or someone in need of a room/office with access to the kitchen and LR! Comfortable Hotel-quality Bed in private room, with desk and 2 chests, on the ground floor suite of a house, on Sunrise Hastings, one of the hippest Vancouver neighborhoods, 4 blocks from the commercial area of East Village on Sunrise Hastings, which is rapidly evolving as a brewery district. Sunrise Hastings is a family-friendly, Italian-established neighborhood with an abundance of eats, delis, shops, and parks, less than 10 minutes from downtown.
- Quiet, secure home in a safe neighborhood, overlooking the back garden.
- Private entrance to the suite from the back garden, with 3 bedrooms.
- Shared kitchen, Living Room, Bathroom.
- Washer/Dryer included.
- Bedroom with queen size bed and work desk available for $650/month.
- Full kitchen with cookware.
- Fully furnished with style. Comfortable hotel-style bed sheets and down comforters.
- Lots of parking on the street: it's a corner house.
- High Speed WIFI
- Electric thermostat in room and woodstove in LR.
- Bus stop 1 block away - goes direct downtown.
- Full amenities 4 blocks away South on Hastings: meat shops, great grocery store and pharmacy, delis, eats, bakeries, banks; and 4 blocks away East from what is rapidly evolving as the Brewery District.
- 7-10 minutes to downtown.
- 5 minutes to Commercial Drive area.
- 3 mn to 2nd narrow Bridge and highway by car.
- single occupation only
Accès des voyageurs
Washer/Dryer, kitchen, Living Room, TV, Wifi, Cable. Separate entrance for the 3 BR guest suite.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
This is the owner's room. She'll be away in Mexico. There are 3 of us, quiet and cultured people who like to hang out for meals or evening discussions, although we're very busy people and we spend a lot of time on our computer or outside the home. Daniele works evening shift and sleeps in the morning, but you can't hear him coming at night as he's very quiet. We try to be quiet in the morning, but he's a hard sleeper, so not too worry if we make noise by accident.
Not adequate for people 5'11" or taller as ceiling lower than 7' and a structural beam along the whole suite at 5'11". Sorry!
At this point, we cannot accommodate couples - 1 person only.
- No illegal substances or parties
- This is a non-SMOKING house. Smoking 3m away from door outside.
- Clean the kitchen after you cook/eat.
- Clean the bath after use.
- Please be quiet after 10:00 pm and be mindful of our nightshift roommate who sleeps in the morning. It's a very quiet house.
- No moving of furniture, appliances, and decor in the house
- Please clean up your room after stay, including putting your bedsheets in the laundry and replacing them with the ones provided or put them folded on the bed on the day of your departure, and the $80 cleaning charge will be refunded to you.
- Lost keys get charged $10
- No extra guests unless previously agreed with owner.
- Any costs due to damage, broken or missing items will be charged.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning after themselves and participate in cleaning common areas.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 58 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Originally from rural Quebec (1 1/2 hour from Quebec City), I share my time between Vancouver, Savary Island and Guanajuato with my dogs Basil and Frijolito. I'm an Artist Painter/Scenic Painter, with a love for music, decorating, and good food. During my travels, I found that a home away from home was important, and that's what I want to provide for people. I speak French, and I can make my way in Spanish.