À propos de ce logement
In a still unspoiled area in the heart of Tuscany, deep in the green hills of Chianti: a road that goes up into gardens and woods, and then, as you venture into the greenery, a magnificent view on the wide valley!
The apartment is characterised by a huge hedge along its side, after which it takes its name. It can host from 2 to 4 persons. The bedroom is provided with a queen-size bed and a double sofa bed. It is equipped with a bathroom planned in such way that also a disabled person can accede to the services. Moreover, it is communicating with the apartment "Il Prato", so that it can become an only spacious unit on request.
Accès des voyageurs
- Swimming pool (Dimensions: mt. 12 x 6): in the summer the guests can use the pool (provided with night illumination, in function 24 on 24) and the adjacent changing rooms with baths and showers
- Loggia relax: a loggia overlooking the olive groves of the agriturismo is available for the guests.
- Reading room: a large hall used as a reading, conversation and relaxing space. In winter the room is heated by a large fireplace.
- Large parking area: where the guests can leave their car.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Reception Services: fax, tourist guides, contacts with restaurants and sales of local products are available at the repeption.
Restaurant: A restaurant service is available on request, together with cooking courses, food tasting and theme nights
For children: there are high chairs and, on request, a baby sitter can be contacted.
Cafaggio Primo grounds its roots in the history of the great Florentine families: in the seventeenth century it was located in the middle of an ancient game preserve of the Medici family. The homestead is surrounded by an olive grove and offers a breathtaking landskape
Is near the most important turist attractions in Tuscany:
-close to the "Strada del Vino" (wine route) with the possibility of trips and walks
-close to fascinating old towns and medieval villages
-close to the sea (1 hour and 30 minutes by car)
-at a short distance from Rome, Perugia and the Lake Trasimeno (1 hour and 30 minutes by car)
-close to the Park of Collodi, “native country” of Pinocchio (2 hours by car)
-close to the thermal parks of Bagno Vignone (45 minutes by car) and Rapolano (30 minutes by car)
-at a very short distance from riding centers and tennis courts
-close to a lot of restaurants and eating houses where you can savour typical local products
-close to the airport of Florence (1 hour by car)
- In the agriturismo free internet access through Wi-Fi is available.
- Air conditioning (needed an extra charge)
- Wine tasting with sommelier, cooking classes and cooking shows in our wine cellar. (on request).
- Tours, excursions and wine and oil tasting (in the areas of Arezzo, Siena and Florence), with discounts up to 30% (on request).
- Operating Organization flights and private transfers, via our travel agency.
Pets welcome: dogs and other small size animals are welcome, after agreement with the Direction.
Cet hôte applique des conditions d'annulation strictes
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 30 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 30 jours précédant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du prix à la nuit. Les frais vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 11 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires