À propos de ce logement
Great private home available in the heart of the North Chattanooga neighborhood. Walking distance to Frazier Avenue, Walnut Street, Coolidge Park and the Tennesseee River! Very spacious with 3 large bedrooms, 2.5 baths, a large open living space, separate dining room with table, eat in kitchen with breakfast bar, and large front and back patio!
A very charming and unique home in North Chatt, right off Frazier Avenue. A perfect private home to stay with your family or friends while exploring the beautiful city! Bonus amazing picturesque views of the city from the end of the road. A convenient self check in process allows for 24 hour check in!
- Large open concept living room and dining room, with table that seats 6 adults
- Bathrooms on both levels (1x upstairs, 2x downstairs)
- Eat in kitchen, stocked with essentials (including local coffee!)
- Master bedroom with King size bed and en suite full bath on main floor
- Two additional bedrooms upstairs (1x Queen, 1x Full) with additional full bathroom
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have permitted access to the entire house except for the small study and attic.
- There is a large front porch with comfortable outdoor furniture, great for relaxing after a long day or eating a meal!
- In addition, there is also a large back patio with BBQ for grilling available to guests.
- Guests will have access to designated private parking spot on the property in front of the home. In addition there is easy free street parking on the block.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Host will be available via phone and email throughout the stay if there are any issues!
The highly sought after neighborhood of North Chattanooga! A historic and eclectic neighborhood only steps from some of the most popular spots in Chattanooga. Down the road from the popular Aretha Frankenstein's and other stores and restaurants on Frazier Avenue. Close to downtown local restaurants and entertainment. Please note that this listing is not a riverfront property, it is located in a neighborhood approximately 15 minute walk away from the north shore.
There is one gravel parking spot in front of the house hat guests are welcome to use as well as free street parking in front of the house. It is approximately a 15 minute walk to North Chattanooga, and about another 15 minute walk across the Walnut Street Bridge to downtown Chattanooga.
Hot tub currently not in condition for use.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.