The Sanctuary @ Rolling Acres - Highlands, NC, 4100 ft elev. 3bd/2bath, Knotty pine walls, Sleeps 6. Books, games, puzzles, fire pit & walking sticks. Across from Highlands Falls CC in Rolling Acres neighborhood with easy-access paved roads. ~1 mile from Downtown Highlands & 20 min. from Cashiers. Close to Whitesides mtn., hiking, waterfalls, gem mining, golf, etc. Day trip to whitewater rafting, Asheville, Cherokee, and Clemson. The Sanctuary is good for solo, business or family adventures.
Local Property Manager: Dick Gri(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Smoking is NOT allowed inside the property. Smoking is allowed outside only.
a. $100 fine will be imposed for smoking inside
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
3. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
4. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. Pets are NOT allowed.
a. We prefer that you do not park under the carport. Efforts are being made to reinforce the retaining wall.
b. PARKING – Parking is limited to ___3___ vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring personal towels for outdoor adventures. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
10. Water and Septic: The [cabin/property] is on a well and septic systems. The mineral content in the water is high. During a drought, the well water may have an odor. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to _____$800______
11. Storms: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
• A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
• Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
• Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
• Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
Mother, wife, friend, traveler, lover of life, mover and shaker, player of sports, coach, educator, food-centric. Excited to share this family home for others to create memories. My husband has been vacationing at this family home his whole life, and his father did the same most of his life as well. We are looking forward to the reviews so we can see the enjoyment through someone else's eyes.