WELCOME TO OUR HOME!
Private Room & Private Bathroom in Southport Corridor (safe & family-oriented) in Chicago! The train is 3 blocks away. You can walk to Wrigley Field, or catch the train and be downtown in 15 minutes to explore the museums or go shopping!
Please treat our home as you would our own. We ask our guests to please:
- Pleaes make sure all front doors are closed and locked when you come and go.
- Guests do not have access to the back door/deck or kitchen (unless it's to store food in the fridge or use the microwave). We cook quite a lot, so we ask for our guests to not use our kitchen.
- Please no outside guests
- Please no smoking or drugs (also no medical marijuana)
- Please get your packages sent to the FedEx and UPS locations on Southport (near Roscoe) that are within walking distance.
- Please do not throw tampons down the toilet. We have very sensitive plumbing. :)
Thank you and we look forward to meeting you!
Cet hôte a 157 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I'm a pretty chill but fun person. I'm a fashion designer and manage my online company from home. I love traveling, exploring, and people who can throw back a beer and have a good laugh. I'm a pretty physically active person, and I love to snowboard and sail. Ok, I'll pretty much do anything that involves snow or water, but hang gliding is next on my list! Don't let the fashion bling fool you, I like to get my hands dirty too. :)