7 minutes walk from Nottingham University and 7 minutes from Beeston High Street. Quiet neighbourhood & lovely garden. Spacious room, very bright and sunny . New and relaxing double bed. Clean bathroom, separate from toilet & a nice kitchen. Large desk and standing lamp included.
Welcome to Nottingham.
Please keep the below rules, not only for yourself but others in the house.
1. Please take off your shoes while indoors. If you wish you can use the slippers.
2. No smoking, no party within the house.
3. No sleepovers in the house.
4. When using the stove, light the fire with the gas lighter provided. It is a light blue colour. After using the stove, make sure the gas knob is turned off.
5. Please put cutlery and plates back to their proper places after use.
6. Please do not spill water on the bathroom floor.
7. please remain quiet after 9PM
8. Please leave the premises by the check-out time (which is 12o'clock of your departure date).
9. Please lock the front door, when you leave the house or when it is night.
10. The deposit for the key is 10 pounds which will be returned upon checking out.
11. Upon damage to items within the house, you may be charged. Please take care to not damage any items already in the house.
We hope you have a nice day.
Cet hôte a 19 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am a mother of two sons and studied Children's Literature and Culture. Although my sons have grown, I still like to read children's books and even picture books. Also, I like drawing and painting at my leisure time. I find joy from helping others.