This beautifully hand crafted wood cabin is located in Applegate Oregon less than 4 miles from downtown Applegate and The Applegate River. The cabin is on 7 wooded acres with a seasonal creek that you can see and hear from the front yard and from the hot tub. Applegate Valley has numerous vineyards and wineries that are well worth the visit. Our favorite is Wooldridge Creek Winery which is located less than 7 miles from the cabin!!
Accès des voyageurs
There are two buildings separate from the cabin that are used for work spaces. The guests have access to everything but these two buildings.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Hosts will be able to help with anything the guests need. We live very close.
1. Absolutely NO SMOKING in the cabin. Smoking is permitted outside of the cabin. Please keep butts in the trash can.
2. No shoes inside the house.
3. Shower before enjoying the hot tub.
4. Strip beds and put sheets and towels in laundry room upon departure.
5. All dishes must be clean before departure. Any dishes put in the dishwasher must be pre rinsed.
6. There is a maximum of 6 guests per stay. No exceptions.
7. Pots and pans must be hand washed. Do not put pots and pans in dishwasher. They are non stick pans and metal utensils will damage the coating.
8. No pets are allowed at the cabin.
9. Do not add any products to the hot tub water.
10. When opening and closing the futon frame the cushion must be
11. Wifi must be used sparingly. There is a limited amount of data due to it being a cellular data hot spot. Please limit use to 1GB per day. Streaming video in HD can use 3GB PER HOUR so please be conscious of your usage.