À propos de ce logement
Spacious, Stylishly and Modernly appointed apartment minutes from downtown Santa Monica, the beach & world class shopping-dining-entertainment. Fully equipped kitchen, WiFi, large rooms w/Queen beds and a pull out sofa in the living room
*PLEASE NOTE* This is a fully furnished and equipped two bedroom home for longer term renters. The minimum booking we will allow is 30 days. The law in Santa Monica does not permit us to book for less than 30 days so please do not ask.
My apartment has just been remodeled with your comfort in mind! It has been exquisitely designed using furnishings from local Californian designers. Great for larger groups who will appreciate the extra space - single private parking space included.
Accès des voyageurs
• 32-inch Widescreen TV
• Custom Sofa which pulls out into a queen size bed (additional linens provided)
• Dining table with seating for 6
• Study area
• Unique art and other designer furnishings
• Bathroom upstairs and downstairs
• Fully equipped, spacious kitchen with brand appliances
• Silverware and Cutlery++
• Microwave, Coffee Maker, Kettle ++
★ 2 Bedrooms upstairs:
• Queen beds with fresh sheets and towels
• Large closet space
• Full bathroom with bath/ shower/ shampoo & soaps provided
* Reliable Wi-Fi internet (Time Warner)
* Private off-street car parking space located behind the apartment
* Unique wooden floors throughout
* Safe/ Affluent family neighborhood
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am more than happy to help guests get the most out of their trip by sharing tips for great restaurants/ bars and other places of interest!
Check in is after 3pm.
We are very close with our neighbors - this is a family neighborhood. Gatherings, parties and loud music will result in the police being called immediately. There is to be no one at the property after 9pm who is not on the reservation. I will take your deposit ($500) for any noise complaints received by the neighbors!
Absolutely no smoking inside or outside!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 152 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Grew up between the Middle East and England. 4 year stint in NYC; traded in an unbalanced life working on Wall St to running two start ups by the beach in sunny CA!
Things that make me smile: Technology and start ups, entrepreneurship, interior design, TRAVEL, surfing, minimalism, cooking, crossfit, yoga, running, audiobooks, culinary experiences, live music, making new friends.
Preferred method of transportation: Single Speed Bike
Favorite destination: Italy
Favorite quote: "Value experiences over things" (Tony Hsieh)
Thankful for: everything