À propos de ce logement
A serviced apartment located in Xuan Dieu street, closed to West lake.
It is modern, clean, airy and bright. Small balcony will make you fresh & relax. It has all necessary amenities.
You will feel cozy and comfortable.
It's 2-bedroom apartment with balcony. It can accommodate for 2 to 4 guest.
The space is away from noisy corner of Hanoi, closed to West Lake. You will enjoy the most fresh & peaceful environment of Hanoi.
It's located at the quarter for expats with many supportive services.
To West Lake: 100 m
To Old Quarter & Long Bien Bridge: 2.5 km
To Ho Chi Minh mausoleum: 1.5 km
It is 85m2 apartment with newly completion.
The place is a clean, airy, charming and comfortable apartment, fully furnished with its own bedroom, kitchen and bathroom.
During your stay, you will have:
- Free laundry
- Strong wifi, with high speed internet connection makes it easy to contact home or upload all your holiday photos and videos.
- The place is equipped with air-conditioner.
- 2-queen-sized beds with new linens can accommodate 4.
- Comfort sofa can suit for 5th person.
- Full-size wardrobe provides sufficient storage in 2 bedroom
- Cable TV with 57 local and international channels.
- Shampoo, conditioner, hand-soap, shower gel.
- Clean towels.
- Hair dryer and iron.
- The kitchen furnished with fridge, microwave, electric cooker, tableware, electric water boiler... is ready for you to create your home cooked meals with ingredients from convenient stores nearby in some walking steps.
- Coffee, tea, mineral water... provided in room.
Accès des voyageurs
Check-in, I will meet you and give the key, sometimes.
Check-out, please give the key to gate man at the entrance.
You will have your own apartment with your own key.
Self check-in & check-out is available with 24 hours doorman service.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I am always available for assistance during your stay via phone, Airbnb message and iMessage.
I would love to share the knowledge and my own recommendations to discover Hanoi.
I speak English and Vietnamese. I have friends who can help translate from Japanese or French.
--> Visa arrangement: Contact me if you need help to arrange VISA-ON-ARRIVAL.
--> Airport pick-up or see-off service: VND 400,000 for 5-seat-car.
--> Scooter for rent: I also have a scooter which is available for rent. The price (without fuel) is USD8 per day.
--> Brand new bicycle for rent: USD3 per day.
-->Taxi: Taxi fare is around VND 13,000 per km and VND 15,000 per km for 5 seats car and 7 seats car respectively.
--> Public bus: fare of VND7,000 per trip
--> Tour arrangement: I can help you to arrange Hanoi city tours or other tours in tourism places in Vietnam, like: Sa Pa, Ha Long Bay, Cat Ba Islands, Mai Chau, Tam Coc - Ninh Binh, Da Nang, Hoi An, Nha Trang, Phan Thiet, Phu Quoc, Ho Chi Minh, etc. The best price can be offered.
- Check-in time: 2pm, check-out is before 12:00 noon (early check-in & late check-out based on the apartment's availability)
- Show your passport & visa when check-in
- No shoes indoor.
- Smoking is not allowed indoor.
- Turn-off all electricity equipment when not using for energy saving.
- Limited use of electricity for environment protection.
- Please make sure the door and window are closed before going out.
Cet hôte a 30 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I stay in Hanoi since I was born.
I love my city. It is fresh & exiting in Spring, hot & colorful in Summer, romantic & like blue in Autumn, unpredictable & mysterious in Winter.
It's really attractive city in Vietnam.
Being a logistics officer for non-government organization, I do hope to be a friendly guide for you when you stay at my Airbnb.
I'm happy to see you enjoy Hanoi & one of my 3- listing above.
With loves to all,