This very spacious two floor apartment on the top 2 floors of a typical Amsterdam 19th century building will give you the unique Amsterdam feel during your holiday. It is centrally located in the beautiful Jordaan area known for it's many little boutique shops, cafe's and quality restaurants. With a large open plan kitchen, living room with lots of light, a bath and a showzz and one bedroom in the crest of the building you will feel comfortable and at home.Welcome!
The entrance is located on the 2nd floor, on the 3rd floor you will find the living room, kitchen and master bedroom with it's own (1st) toilet. The second bedroom, the bathroom and 2nd separate toilet are located on the 4th (top) floor. Bathroom had a bath and separate shower.
Accès des voyageurs
You will have full access to the entire house.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
If I'm not able to welcome you I will make sure some is there to welcome you and show you around.
Please be kind to my neighbors. Be quiet on the communal staircase and please don't drag your luggage over the stairs, thank you!
Keep it friendly, keep it safe.
General house rules apply to the apartment:
- No loud music, noise or other nuisance in the apartment
- No smoking in the apartment, out the windows or in the common entrance
- No drugs
- No house parties, no persons permitted in the house except for the people who have booked (after midnight)
- No candlesticks please, but tea lights are fine using the holders provided
- For the loss of keys, we charge 20% of the security deposit
- CLEANING: We will take care of cleaning so no need to vacuum or mop the floor but please make sure that the dishes are done and the garbage has been put out on the street on the last pick up day (see information book in house) or dumped in a trash container outside)
-If you need to check in to the apartment between 21:00 (9PM) and midnight, this is possible, but there is an additional fee of €25, after midnight that will be €50. Thank you for understanding.