Studio suited for 4 guests, located at Jobos Beach, Isabela Puerto Rico. I'm a traveler myself and I enjoy staying at nice and clean places. That's what I like to give back to my guests. This place is immaculate, the beds are super comfortable and the location within the complex is just perfect, offering the best view of the green areas, swimming pool and the beach. Lots of adventures wait for you and your loved ones in this little piece of heaven on earth.
• Fully Air Conditioned Studio
• 2 Queen Size Beds with Bassett Dream Maker Pillow Top Mattress covered with 600 tread count Hotel Collection bed sheets (Always freshly laundered and sanitized)
• 1 Full Size Sofa-Bed with the same sheets
• 50” High Definition Plasma TV with “Netflix” (unlimited TV shows and movies)
• High speed internet with Wifi connection
• Large Bathroom with a super cool “Shower Spa”
• Kitchenette area with Refrigerator, 30" Cabinet, Utensils, Stove, Microwave and Coffee Maker
• All Bathroom supplies included
• Beach Towels
• Fully furnished Beach Front Terrace: 2 Swings, Dinning Set, Sofa Set and Exterior Bed.
Accès des voyageurs
• Walking distance to the World Class Surf Beach: Jobos
• Beach front Board-walk with gazebos
• Large Pool (kid's friendly) with gazebo, bathroom, and sun deck with lounge chairs
• Gym / Fitness Center
• Beach Volleyball, Tennis and Basketball court
• Kids Playground
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We guarantee that our property is the cleanest you will find and that you will sleep very comfortable in our fine beds. We are very accommodating and always try and help our guests where ever possible, if there is anything we can do to make your stay better just ask and we will provide.
We are flexible with the check in and check out time just let us know in advance
The cleaning fee covers the basics. Not included:
Taking out the trash (additional $5.00)
Washing the dishes (additional $10.00)
* if you wish for us to do this, please leave the money on the dinning table and inform your host.
The boardwalk in front of the complex is not functional due to damage caused by nature. The Home Owner's Association is working on getting the government permits and collect $150k from the community to get it fixed, but this is a long process and I don't have a date to when is going to get fixed.
This won't affect your rental, everything in the apartment is OK. The Beach is accessible trough the path in the center of the boardwalk.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not be permitted in the premises.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets not allowed under no circumstances in this apartment. If you need your pet for therapeutic purposes please do not book this apartment.
• Parking is limited to 1 vehicle. Vehicle is to be parked in designated parking area only (From the gate, second spot to your left marked F303). Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing, parking ticket and/or $100 admin. fine; applicable fines/towing fees are the responsibility of the vehicle owner or renter.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens, bath and beach towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Towels or clothing of any kind are not allowed to be hanged from balcony, windows or hallways. Please hang your wet clothe over the chairs of the terrace and the bath towels in the bathroom hangers.
10. Barbeques are only permitted in the apartment's terrace. They should be gas or electric. You must keep all doors and windows closed to prevent the smoke for entering the apartment. Also make sure that you don't stain the walls or the floor. * THIS UNIT DOES NOT INCLUDE A BBQ.
11. Swimming Pool:
• Alcohol and food consumption are not permitted in the swimming pool area
• Operational hours are: (subject to change by admin.)
- Sun to Thursday 8:00am to 8:00pm
- Friday and Saturday 8:00am to 10:00pm
- The schedule is subject to change by the administration
• There is no lifeguard on duty, swim at your own risk. We are not responsible for any accident that may happen. Please watch your children, there is no fence on the swimming pool.
• We have no control over the operation of the swimming pool. We are renting you the apartment in a private community with it's own home owners association. Remember that this is not a hotel. If the administration closes the swimming pool for maintenance or any other reason, please don't ask for a discount.
12. Unnecessary noise is not allowed, especially before 8:00AM and after 10:OOPM. This includes high volume music, kids or grown-ups yelling, playing, hammering, drilling or any other noise generating activity, etc. This is a residential community, not a hotel. Your neighbors may have to work the next day, take the kids to school, etc. The floors and walls on this building ARE NOT sound proof. If you drag a chair, table or drop something, the noise is heard in the whole building. Please be conscious with the neighbors. If you need to move something please lift it, don't drag it. And also, be gentle when closing the doors too.
13. Garbage bags are not allowed along the hallways or common areas at any moment. Any trash that you or your guests generate should be placed in the garbage containers located next to the tennis court. Littering is prohibited from all areas of the property.
14. Do not remove any chairs, tables, lounges or any equipment from its designated area
15. Short-term renters are not allowed to receive guests inside the property or the apartment
16. Hallways cannot be blocked at any time, and it is prohibited to leave coolers, chairs, bags, backpacks, boxes, shoes, etc.
17. Septic: The property is on a septic system. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper (is small amount). No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $500.00
Hi, I'm Arnold. I love Puerto Rico and it's food, the people, beaches, rivers, waterfalls and all of other beautiful sites. I know very well my way around the Island and I look forward to help you enjoy Puerto Rico the way I do. I guarantee that my properties are the nicest, cleanest in the vacation rental market. Contact me for a great vacation