À propos de ce logement
• Central location • 19th century neo classistic style with original details • 3,5 meter high ceilings • Large sunny garden with sunbeds and swing • 3 bedrooms sleeping 5/6 in comfort • 1 bathroom with bath and separate shower • Spacious living room with fire place • Large dining table seating 8 • High chair for children on request • 3 TVs • Cable TV • DVD/CD • Sound system • Free Hi speed WiFi internet • Double glazing • Open plan, fully equipped kitchen • 6 pit stove with double oven
• Microwave • Toaster • Coffeemaker • Kettle • Dishwasher • Hairdryers • Washing machine/dryer • Iron and ironing board
• Guide books • Luxurious, thick towels • There is a cat. His name is Mau. He is very sweet. • NO SMOKING • NO PARTY POLICY
Our spacious home is situated in the centre of Amsterdam. The house dates from the late 19th century. We own the 2 groundfloors with a generous garden. The house has beautiful classical detailing, high, ornamented ceilings and is a great place to retreat and be close to all the benefits of the city Amsterdam.
Our interior is filled with vintage design and antique furniture, art and plenty of spaces for sitting, eating with friends, quiet corners and a nice collection of books.
There is a fireplace in the living room and a swing for the children in the garden.
We have a very large open kitchen equiped with a 6 pit stove and a double oven.
Ground floor has an authentic livingroom with fireplace and library. Dinerroom is connected with the kitchen and gives access to the garden.
The kitchen also has a cosy tv corner.
First floor has 2 bedrooms for our children and a large bedroom for ourselves. Spaceous bathroom with separated shower and tub.
Our house is situated between the old centre of Amsterdam on one side and the multi cultural lively buzz on the other side. We live on walking distance from the old canals, Rijksmuseum and the Van Gogh museum, cinema's, the trendy bars, shops and restaurants on the Elandsgracht, and close to the Kinkerstraat and the Clercqstraat with tastes from around the world like Thai, Lebanese, Moroccan restaurants and plenty of very economic shopping possibilities. The Vondelpark and the cultural Westerpark are nearby and great places for having a coffee, sports and playing for the children.
- Please be aware that we have neighbours, so no loud music etc.
- Please respect our property and furniture
- No smoking
- No party policy
- Please feed our cat Mau
- Let us know by phone if there are any issues
Wij zijn Richard (45) en Femke (46) en hebben twee kinderen, Loes en Felix. Richard is grafisch ontwerper en Femke is textiel ontwerper. We houden van cultuur in de brede zin des woords (van design tot beeldende kunst, fotografie etc). Daarnaast houden we van sport (racefietsen, boxen, aerobics, yoga). Onze kinderen doen aan hockey, voetbal, gitaar en piano. We zijn dol op Amsterdam en zijn dan ook erg blij met ons centraal gelegen huis.