Brand new, perfectly located, modern and fully furnished luxury apartment. Less than 10 minutes from the Ljubljana’s most charming part of the old town and just a few minutes walk from the main bus/train station. This cozy place comes with a free secure off street parking in the garage under the apartment, two complimentary bikes and a beautiful private patio with a table and chairs, perfect for lazy morning breakfasts, lounging and dining.
Magic Blue Getaway will be your luxurious oasis in the very heart of the city, within 10 min walking distance from the Trubarjeva Street leading straight to the Triple Bridge, the Preseren Square with magnificent Franciscan Church and the Central Market.
The apartment offers 36 square meters of pleasure, comfort and character along with additional 19 square meters of covered terrace. Right when you enter the contemporary furnished central space notice a comfortable king size bed, a chic living area with smart LCD TV and high quality retractable sofa for additional two guests.
The kitchen is fully equipped and stocked with utensils and kitchenware just like at home, perfect for any amateur chef looking to prepare a delicious meal.
The bathroom is meticulously clean, well lit and equipped with everything you might need; washer, dryer, hair dryer, iron, ironing mat, complimentary shampoo/shower gel and plenty of towels.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
The apartment is ideally located in the very heart of Ljubljana and yet away from the most crowded areas.
• 8 min walk to the central bus and railway station.
• 10 min walk (5 min by bike) to the historical part of Ljubljana.
• 10 min walk from the Ljubljana’s colorful Central Market.
• 3 min from the Metelkova Street, the artistic heart of Ljubljana.
• 150 m from the first bus-stop. But you won’t need a bus since everything is so easily accessible by foot.
• 50 m from the supermarket with excellent bakery, pastries, food and
drinks open every day.
• Right next to the supermarket, there’s an ATM cash machine and pharmacy–open day and night.
• Bedroom with comfy king size bed for your relaxing sleep. Bed linen included. Blackout curtains are provided so you can sleep in without waking up by daylight.
• High quality sofa in the living area that converts into bed for two additional guests.
• Cozy dining area for up to four people.
• Fully equipped kitchen with an electrical stove, microwave oven, toaster, Dolce Gusto coffee machine, water kettle, plenty of pots and pans and all kitchenware you can think of, so you can prepare delicious meals just like at home.
• Dishwasher so you don't have to worry about the dishes.
• Washer and dryer, so you can pack light. Laundry detergent and fabric softener are readily available.
• Iron and ironing mat to so you iron any wrinkles out before going out for dinner.
• LADIES: a hair-dryer and a full-length mirror so you can see how you look from head to toe before heading out to the Old Town.
• Complimentary shampoo/shower gel and plenty of towels.
• WI-FI wireless Internet so you can stay connected.
• Smart LCD TV with plenty of English speaking channels.
• Two city bikes to explore Ljubljana on wheels.
• Cozy patio for lazy breakfasts, lounging and dining.
• Secure off-street private parking under the apartment.
• Central heating and air con.
Lastly, upon your firm booking you will also receive ...
• The 'Big Useful Book of Magic Blue Getaway' that our guests love so much. This is not 'just" a guidebook. It's more like your secret travel guide filled with insider’s tips and suggestions of my wife and me for best places to eat, things to see and do in Ljubljana, ideas for day trips to other parts of Slovenia as well as secret spots worth visiting, to make your stay in Ljubljana and Slovenia a memorable one.
IS THERE ANY BETTER WAY TO START THE DAY?
Is there any better way to start the day than with a lazy breakfast while enjoying the first sun beams in the morning?
The smell of freshly made coffee from our complimentary Dolce Gusto coffee machine along with fresh bakery from the grocery store next door will be hard to beat.
Then, after a great day of sightseeing, your private patio will be a perfect and lush spot to reflect on the day while enjoying a glass of wine or a cool drink.
YOUR CAR WILL BE SAFE & SOUND
Especially during high season, parking can be quite a challenge in the centre of Ljubljana. Weekdays it can be expensive too, costing you up to 30 euro per day. Luckily, you won't have that problem.
Your car will be safe and sound in our underground garage, connected to the apartment with an elevator so you can bring in you luggage quickly and easily.
WANT TO FEEL SOME AIR IN YOUR HAIR?
Did you know Ljubljana is made for biking?
With our complimentary bikes you'll be able to enjoy a breezy 5-min bike to the Prešeren Square with the magnificent Franciscan Church and the Triple Bridge.
From there it’s just a hop over the Ljubljanica river to the Central Market with all the colours and fascinating smells of the freshly produced food brought in by Ljubljana farmers, not to mention fabulous architecture around.
PERFECT HUB FOR EXPLORING SLOVENIA
If you're hoping to visit other popular places in Slovenia, look no more.
If you have a car then your private secure parking allows you to access your car easily for day trips to other jewels of Slovenia such as Bled and Postojna Caves. Bear in mind, most of the attractions are just half an hour to 45 min. away from the apartment.
If you don't have a car, main bus and train station are only 8 mins walk away and buses to most popular locations are leaving every hour.
Accès des voyageurs
The apartment is located on the ground floor of a modern new building, turned away from the street. There are no steps to access the apartment.
If you come by car, your secure parking spot is right under the apartment.
EARLY CHECKIN / LATE CHECKOUT
Magic Blue Getaway is one of the rare properties in town to offer the possibility to drop off your luggage in our locked storage room next to the apartment and head out to the city without worry.
On most occasions it’s even possible to leave your car in the garage after the checkout time, saving you the hassle and money spent for expensive parking elsewhere. Please contact me in advance if you'd like to use this option.
LATE NIGHT ARRIVALS
Late arrivals are no problem as long as you let me know about it in advance.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I’m looking forward to personally meeting you and show you around as long as I’m in town. I speak English and German. I’ll be happy to help you with any questions, advice and directions during your stay.
Our Magic Blue Getaway is one of the few properties in town located in a sweet spot of being equally close to the old town as well as the conference and fair area, not to mention the central train and bus station.
Furthermore, the apartment offers a hassle-free parking in the garage right under the apartment.
For your extra sensitive clothes we can arrange an affordable dry-cleaning service with 24 hours turnaround and door-to-door delivery.
For longer stays, we can arrange extra cleaning of the apartment (on your request or scheduled) as well as grocery door-to-door delivery service.
You are kindly invited to keep the noise levels to a minimum after 10 PM.
You are welcome to have a visitor or two over for a few drinks, but please refrain from having parties in the apartment.
You're kindly invited to take your shoes off when you enter the apartment. The slippers are provided.
Smoking is not allowed in the apartment. However you can smoke on the terrace of the apartment outside. Please use the ashtray provided for your convenience.
Infants (children under 2 years)
We love children and have two of our own. Still, for safety reasons, we want to let you know that this apartment has not been designed for children under 2 years (infants). In certain cases we are able to host max. one infant per stay, which is subject to prior agreement and additional charge for additional guest. Thank you for your understanding.
Ljubljana has a great track record of being one of the safest cities in the world. That said, bike thieves are active. As a matter of fact, our previous bikes have already been stolen from our guests in the city. Therefore, if you intend to use the bikes, you are encouraged to do so, but you are kindly asked to follow these instructions strictly.
• Park the bikes somewhere close to where you are, so you can constantly have a good eye on them.
• To lock the bikes always use a fixed object that can’t be lifted.
• Always run the chain through the rear wheel AND around the bike frame AND around a fixed object.
• Locking the wheel only is like an open invitation to bike thieves.
Cet hôte a 73 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
My name is Marko and I’m an entrepreneur, published author and internet marketer. Our family loves to travel and meet new people. In the past years we’ve been lucky to make many new friends from all across the world. Many of them have never been to Ljubljana before so we frequently invited them to visit us. Most of them left with big a smile so our decision to start hosting our new apartment on AirBnB was an easy one.
A little information about myself: I’m fascinated by the power of the mind in both holding people back and driving them forward. I’m a “life-experimenter,” writer, published author, husband, and father, in search of the extraordinary. After almost two decades in the corporate sector, I now teach how to connect, achieve healthy, fulfilling relationships, personal success and abundance. I love travelling, sailing, playing electronic keyboards and clarinet, red wine and sea food.
Please feel free to contact me. I will gladly answer all of your questions. I look forward to seeing you soon in Ljubljana!