The large bedroom suite being offered gives the traveler a wonderfully comfortable Q bed and a sofa bed that converts to 2 twins. This is the only suite in the villa that offers a unique vaulted brick ceiling. In addition it has its own extensive covered balcony equipped w/ outdoor table and lounge chair. If you choose to rent this accommodation you have access to the main kitchen 24/7 which is located one floor below and you also have use of villa's roof top terrace at all times of day & nt.
1. You’ll find your set of keys in each door to each bedroom. Please make sure you replace keys in door handle when you leave.
a. Each set of keys has a gate key and a bedroom key except for studio which only has its own entrance key.
b. When leaving, always lock the gate key for safety’s sake.
2. There is a hiding place near front gate where a gate key is kept – you may want to use it to lock gate when you are out and about and not have to take room keys to beach – ask me, Yade or Javier where this key is.
3. There are security lock boxes in all bedrooms – please follow directions given to unlock and relock with your own # combination. If you goof too many times (which can happen), we have a key to unlock safe in order to start anew.
4. Javier is our property manager (from house Mexican phone line, dial) = (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). There are boogie boards and beach chairs downstairs available for your use – for our local beach you won’t need the chairs as all restaurants provide seating and Las Brisas & Chacmool & Isidros welcome you and have great beach lounge chairs for your use (buy a Margarita, etc. at one or the other & Enjoy a day at the beach!)
6. Try to remember to rinse off sand at outside shower (located to left of front gate on rock wall) before entering – helps prevent plugging of our shower drains = thx!
7. AC's are usually not needed from mid October to end of April but please if needed, Use AC’s only when in rooms, and please turn off when not in room = thx again!
8. Every room has a HHI binder or folder with more “how to’s & where to’s…” -- it is loaded with lots of info, including how to get on internet and suggestions where to dine, etc.
9. Remember, please no paper down toilet.
10. Most importantly our hope is that you ENJOY your stay here in Chacala! Lots of sun, surf and sand to help you with this important endeavor.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 93 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
À propos du logement
Quand vous voyagez avec Airbnb, vous séjournez chez quelqu'un.