Secluded setting with easy access to the three hubs: Seattle, Bellevue, and Redmond. Bright and private room with queen bed, kitchenette, and en suite bathroom. Our place promises privacy, relaxation, and convenience. Look further no more!
Clean and furnished studio room in a safe and quiet residential neighborhood: separate entrance, full kitchenette, attached bathroom, big fenced backyard, and ample street parking. Fast WiFi. Cable TV. Perfect for business and casual adventures.
Accès des voyageurs
- Queen bed, wardrobe, reading and working spaces, smart TV with 140+ cable channels including ESPN, fan tower, iron, hair dryer, hangers, luggage rack, laundry bag, extension cords, toiletries, bath towels and washcloth, extra pillows, blankets and slide sandals. The fireplace is for decorative purpose only.
- Kitchenette: induction burner, mini fridge, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, electric kettle, cookware, dinnerware and utensils.
- Complimentary hot and cold beverages.
- Free parking in front of the house and along the street.
- Guests are welcome to spend time in our peaceful garden, and use patio sets and BBQ.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are very communicative and attentive, at the same time, highly respectful of your space and rest. If you need anything or have questions, we are just a wall away.
* We are flexible with check-ins and check-outs. Just let us know your plan and we will do our best to accommodate.
* The studio room (236ft2 or 22m2) currently best serves 2 adults and 1 child (under 4 years old), who stays free of charge when using the existing bed. However, we could work with you on reasonable pricing for additional guests.
* There is no access to washer or dryer, though exception could be granted on a case by case basis.
* Noise level is always kept at minimum. However, it's a lively house so please expect some signs of life.
* A friendly reminder for traveling couples: Please be considerate and respectful of our family setting.
No drugs. No alcohol.
Quiet hours are 9pm-7am.