À propos de ce logement
My place is close to family-friendly activities, nightlife, oceana base, shopping. You’ll love my place because of the coziness, the location, the high ceilings, and the views. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids). Local (8%) and state (5%) sales taxes are included in the listed price so no additional taxes will be charged.
Our neighborhood is very quiet and close to the major highway which will take you directly to the Virginia Beach Oceanfront.
We do not have cable, but we have Netflix and Amazon Video. Enjoy a relaxing night in on our reclining sectional.
Accès des voyageurs
Guest may enter all parts of the house except the Master Bedroom and Office (which will be locked). Feel free to use the kitchen but please clean up after yourself. I have a washer and dryer you may use, as well as laundry detergent. The deck and grill are available to use when the weather permits!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I work during the days and usually spend my weekends out with friends. I will be available to you if you need me by text or phone call.
By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premise or others whom they invite to use the premise.
I have a dog who is very shy but will stay out of your way.
The bathroom is shared. If you would like to know if there are other guests during your stay, feel free to contact me.
Checkin is at 3pm. Please let me know ahead of time if you will be arriving later than 10pm.
Checkout is at 11am.
Local (8%) and state (5%) sales taxes are included in the listed price so no additional taxes will be charged.
- Smoking is allowed outside on the patio but not indoors
- No food or drinks in the upstairs bedroom areas
- Wash dishes and return borrowed items back into the area
- Sorry but NO PETS. We have a dog and she is very friendly but will bark at you when you first arrive (she is just happy to meet you)
- No loud parties or gatherings
- DRUGS ARE ILLEGAL, they will not be allowed on the premises or within the home and will be reported to the authorities if found.
- Please remove your shoes when entering our home. It will keep our floors clean for you and other guests.
- Please remove shoes before going upstairs into the bedroom area.
- I live in a residential neighborhood, so please be quiet after 11pm
- Please turn off all the lights before you leave to conserve energy.
- If you break it, you pay for it.
- Please leave all used towels in the laundry bins available in the rooms prior to checkout
- The master bedroom and office are off-limits and will be locked. All other rooms (your room, bathrooms, living room, kitchen, dining area, and deck are available for you to use)
- I don't have cable, but feel free to use Netflix and Amazon Prime Video in our living room
- We are not responsible for injuries, accidents, losses or anything that might happen to you while staying here.
- Room Keys will be made available to you. Failure to return the key will result in $100 fee.
-We also have a full kitchen with a microwave, stove and fridge so if you'd like you can cook food and store anything you'd like in the fridge. No oily/greasy/curry food though since there is a strong smell.Please clean the area you use and be sure to wipe down the counters and clean the stove when you are finished. Return all used items to their original spots.
- Lastly, please treat this home as if it were your own :)
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 20 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am a 24 year old living in Virginia, USA. I am originally a native of California but enjoy living in the east coast. I have been married to my amazing husband for 2 years and together we have a beautiful golden retriever named Nellie. I enjoy travelling, reading, running, hikes, exploring, adventures, movies, and - most of all - EATING. My favorite part about travelling is trying the country's foods.
Having me as a host, I can promise you a clean home and bed, and some pleasant company. My husband and I work very hard to make sure that our home is clean and welcoming. We both love to travel and would love to meet you and get to know about your hometown, as well as providing some awesome recommendations for fun things in our area.
Having me as a guest, I can promise you that I am clean, quiet, and courteous. I have the utmost respect for people who have opened up their homes to travelers like myself and will leave a home exactly as I entered it. As a homeowner myself, I know that people put a lot of time and love into making their houses, flats, apartments into something they could call a home.
“No matter how nice the place is where you live, you need to experience life and the world.”
― Terri Irwin, My Steve