À propos de ce logement
Perfect place to stay to get the most out of Madrid!
- A place for people who appreciate a simple room for a great price.
- A spacious room for 2 in a shared 7 bedroom apartment with other travelers.
- 10 mins to the center by Metro.
-Free use of internet and fully equip kitchen.
*Please note: Check in hours are between 15:00 and 20:00 daily. If you wish to check in before or after that time please contact me before making the reservation so I can make sure I can accommodate you. Check out time is 11:00.
This is a place for people who appreciate a simple room for a great price with free access to important amenities very close to the center of Madrid.
A very unique 2 story house in a classy Madrid neighborhood 10 minutes from the center. Shops, restaurants, bars, and cafes all around.
The location is wonderful!
- 5 minutes away form the Quevedo Station.
- 3 Metro stops away from Gran Via.
- 4 stops away from Sol (the absolute center of Madrid).
- 7 bedroom 3 bathroom house with living room and fully functional kitchen.
- Many bus stops near by.
- Easy to get to to most train stations (Cercanias Renfe) as well as Go Madrid Tour Bus stops.
- Professional cleaning included.
The house is very spacious, clean and well maintained. The surrounding buildings are traditional Spanish buildings that are also very clean and well maintained. The kitchen is fully equipped with dishwasher, washing machine, oven, microwave and refrigerator that the guests are free to use.
In the house you will find a mixture of short term and long term guests from all over the world- all very friendly :)
The room has an interior window and a skylight.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to wifi, a fully equip kitchen, the washing machine (2€ per load) and the other common areas of the apartment.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I dont live at the apartment but I will be there to let you in and to help you with anything you need.
-There is a convenience store and fresh produce shop 2 and 3 doors down from the apartment.
-Grocery store down the street.
1. Have a great time during your stay!
2. Have respect for the neighbors. I don't care what time you come in or out, just don't be too loud if its past 23:00 (11:00pm).
3. Be respectful of the apartment, the furniture and appliances in the apartment the building
4. Save water and electricity whenever possible.
5. Turn off lights when you leave a room.
6. Check-out is at 13:00 (1:00pm) so please check out on time.
7. Please notify me of any problems or concerns you have during your stay so I can fix them immediately.
8. No smoking
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 53 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
A kiwi (New Zealander) living in good ol' Spain and enjoying every moment. I love to travel and the outdoors but change is always good, so for now central Madrid is home. I look forward to meeting you.
À propos du logement
Quand vous voyagez avec Airbnb, vous séjournez chez quelqu'un.