À propos de ce logement
This is a private room "2-D" of the shared apartment: K-HOUSE.
A comfy simple private room with strong WiFi connection.
Only 2 stops away from Shibuya (渋谷) by train.
You can easily go to Shimokitazawa(下北沢), Nakameguro(中目黒), Daikan-yama(代官山) about 20-30 minutes walking.
Around K-HOUSE, you can reach out many good cafes, restaurants, Ramen noodle shops, Izakaya: Japanese style bar, and reasonable fast food places nearby.
Recommended guests who are one person and going to stay for a long period.
WEEKLY DISCOUNT 10%
MONTHLY DISCOUNT 30%
A single-bed(200cm×100cm) is in the private room.
The perfect size for one. There's a clothes rail, A/C, desk, bed, storage space above the bed.
Accès des voyageurs
Please do not enter other private rooms.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I and my family live another place: 吉祥寺(Kichijoji) which is an hour apart from the apartment.
We try to greet guests, introduce the space, and being readily available for any assistance guests require. However because of we live different place, we may not see you, but I am always available to communicate on message! We can see you when we come to clean the apartment, usually every Monday and Thursday mornings.
There are many local shops and also supermarkets. Because of this convenience and good balanced local liveliness and peaceful atmosphere, Sangenjaya(三軒茶屋) is one of the most popular areas to live in Tokyo for young couples and families.
Walk 7 minutes to Sangenjaya(三軒茶屋) Station.
--- Train & Bus ---
From Sangenjyaya(三軒茶屋) Station you can go to:
- By walk in about 25 minutes from K-HOUSE.
- By bus in about 15 minutes from K-HOUSE.
- By train in about 5 minutes by Tokyu Den-en-toshi Line.
- By walk in about 25 minutes from K-HOUSE.
- By bus in about 20 minutes from K-HOUSE.
- By train in about 20 minutes from Sangenjaya Station.
(Using Odakyu Line or Keio Inokashira Line. Just a quick hop from Shinjuku and Shibuya respectively.)
- Harajuku(原宿) in 10 minutes by Tokyu Den-en-toshi Line & JR Yamanote Line.
- Shinjuku(新宿) in 15 minutes by Tokyu Den-en-toshi Line & JR Yamanote Line.
--- Rental Bicycle ---
There is a bicycle rental place near the station. 200yen + deposit 500yen per a day. They need an address and phone number when you rental it. (Tell me first if you want to use it, I can talk to a rental bicycle staff in Japanese when you want to rent it.)
This house is shared by 7 Japanese tenants now in May 2017.
They live in each private rooms with the yearly contract. They may not use English, so I announce that there are many people in the apartment but they are not travelers and may be difficult to communicate in English. So if you have any questions or problems, please let ME know.
(1) Check-in is allowed during 7am - 22pm.
(2) I don't live this apartment, please be INDEPENDENT about coming and staying here. However, I come to the apartment every Mondays to clean, and I am available to assist on message anytime. Feel free to ask me anything :)
(3) Put your garbage in garbage boxes on the first floor. Follow the rules as i wrote nearby.
(4) Don't leave smelly things when you check- out the private room. (e.g. foods, alcohol cans, juice bottles)
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 77 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
--- K-HOUSE ---
There are 6 rooms available for Airbnb at K-HOUSE.
* If these rooms are full when you try to book, just let me know your schedule/plan of staying in Tokyo. I may be able to organize the rooms and offer you other rooms (which are usually not for Airbnb but same type of rooms) at K-HOUSE.
My family and I started to rent some rooms of K-HOUSE as Airbnb in April 2016.
K-HOUSE is an old small shared house which my grandpa was used to own as a musical students' dormitory: Kurumi So(胡桃荘). Then, around 2010, this house started to be rented as a shared house.
I and my parents keep upgrading it little by little to make this apartment better than before.. :) We are really glad to rent my place for guests from all over the world because it is located in great area of Tokyo!
--- Myself ---
I love exploring new worlds like places, people, arts, and foods..!
I've been living in Tokyo since I was born. Currently, I'm working at landscape design office as a part-time worker. I live full of happiness every day because of my family, friends and my boyfriend Tavi-san in Boston :)
My family and I are living in Kichijoji(吉祥寺) where about an hour apart from K-HOUSE. Kichijoji has a nice big park: Inokashira Park(井の頭公園) where we sometimes go to eat late breakfast on Sunday morning.
My dad is a photographer, and my mom is an architect and she is doing interior decoration work too. My younger brother is a high school student, his school is very close to K-HOUSE.