The Best Kept Secret in Umbria – ideal for the discerning traveller: Villa Louise offers luxurious accommodation amid the peace and tranquillity of unspoilt countryside guaranteeing privacy, yet close enough to all amenities one could wish for. The Villa is nestled amongst the verdant hills and valleys of Spoleto, on the foothills of the Appenines in central Italy, the perfect location for a romantic break, a family holiday or just an escape from the rigours of modern living.
The villa offers an array of excitements and recreation. Allowing for one to relax at home, whilst also being in close proximity to the best historical towns and attractions Umbria has to offer.
• 1 acre of land with 80 olive trees
• "Pick your own" Organic vegetable garden
• Swimming Pool & BBQ
• Private gate & road leading to house
• A small lake surrounded by 40 walnut trees
• Fruit trees: Fig, Apples, Peaches, Prunes, Persimmons, Pears, Blueberries, • Blackberries, Strawberries, white and Fragolino grape
• Gazeebo, equipped with mosquito net, curtains and sofa bed.
• Outdoor shower
• 7+ parking space
• Restaurant grade kitchen appliances
• Fire place
• Ariston Induction hob
• Dish washer
• Bialetti coffee machine
• Heating system
• Washing machine
• Iron & Ironing board
• Chesterfield, genuine leather couches
• 48 Inch Sky (satellite) HDTV with 800+ channels and downloadable movies, all available in a variety of languages.
• Antique European dining area & cabinetry
• Study area
• Fire place
x3 Bedrooms: (2 King and 1 queen size bed)
• Fire place in master bedroom
• The villa can sleep 7 people
• The queen size bed can be convertible into two single beds
• An available futon and baby cot are available on request
• A sofa bed can sleep two in the gazebo during the warmer months
• 3 Bathrooms with 3 showers (non inclusive of outdoor shower)
• Shampoo + Soap + Pool & bathroom towels inclusive
• Fitted central heating
• Free unlimited Wifi
• Air conditioning
• Villa is securely constructed according to anti seismic laws.
Attractions and Towns:
Spoleto 16km, Montefalco 16km, Foligno 24km, Spello 32km, Cascate delle Marmore 42km, Todi 42km, Assisi 43km, Norcia 51km, Cascia, 56km Perugia 63km, Gubbio 85km, Orvieto 85km.
These towns hold traditional medieval festivals all year round. These events are truly remarkable and unique to Umbria, such as the worlds biggest christmas tree, la Quintana and the Perugia jazz festival.
Further unique attractions:
The surrounding area has numerous locations in which to take part in the below activities, for convenience the closest distance is listed.
• White water rafting - 42km
• Sky diving/Paragliding/Bungee - 43km
• Horse riding - 9.2km
• Walking/Cycling/Motorbike tours - 20km
• Spectacular flowering poppies, cornflower and other flowers of Casteluccio - 102km
• Adventure parks 40km
• Fishing/Fly fishing - 20km
The area is scattered with countless historical sites, some of the most commonly known are the:
• Church of saint Augestine
• The Pilgrimage of Saint Francis of Assisi
Nearest Village shops 1.5 km
Nearest airport - Perugia 63km
Rome FCO airport is 167km (highway for 90% of the journey) or 9€ by train.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to every aspect of the property, save the store rooms.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are contactable by phone 24 hours of the day. An on-site property manager, Elisa will be available for information and co-ordination of any additional services that you may need through out the duration of your stay.
During summer, a maintenance manager will briefly tend to the garden and pool every day.
If you open it, close it; if you borrow it, return it; if you turn it on, turn it off; if you break it, fix it; if you use it, take care of it; if you make a mess, clean it up; if you move it, put it back
À partir du 1 mai 2018 - 30 septembre 2018, la durée minimum de séjour est de 3 nuits.
We are an Italian/South African family who bought our home-away-from home in Spoleto, Italy.
We bought this villa because of its position, amongst the hills near Spoleto.
Our house offers privacy (the property is fenced), tranquility, peace and harmony and is ideal to escape from the hustle and bustle in the fast lane.
We are continuously developing and improving our home to suit our love for the outdoors and to ensure pure enjoyment of the beautiful Italian country side. Peace, relaxation and comfort can be enjoyed in abundance at Villa Louise. Our family’s motto is, “HONORES SOMNIOS” (Honour your Dreams), as we live beyond the unexpected and impossible.
We love travelling and discovering the lesser known worlds as well as good food and wines, classical music, and books about the history of our world.
At Villa Louise we strive to make our guests feel at home while enjoying the warmth and tranquility in 5-star comfort, guaranteeing a soothing and rejuvenating stay.