Our cozy rooms provide only two people stay.
Guests share a bathroom , equipment prepared as follows : hair dryer, toilet paper, shampoo, shower gel and so on . Please help us put back after use.
Personal shaving blade , toothbrush , toothpaste , comb, indoor slippers , due to environmental and health considerations on , prepare yourself.
Accès des voyageurs
Security reasons , do not open the kitchen to cook food. But the kitchen drinking water , hot water, refrigerator can be used.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
每周一到四晚上,我們會有70分鐘的瑜珈課程,如果您想要加入,請提早讓我們知道。每個人的費用是NT 500 元整。請在上課前將費用交給瑜珈老師。
Monday to Thursday night , we will have a 70-minute yoga classes , if you want to join , please let us know in advance . The cost per person is NT 500 . Please before class will cost to the yoga teacher.
If you need to Taiwan mountain tea , pineapple cakes and other pastries , we have a good understanding of the store can help purchasing .
Our House provides WIFI, air conditioning , refrigerators, drinking water.Room items can be used, and please take care of them and do random room items such as missing or damaged , please according to the price of compensation.
BEFORE BOOKING please read the following and confirm if my apartment is suitable or not for you or your group's needs as guests FIRST.
In Taiwan, bothering the neighboring houses by being loud is EXTREMELY frowned upon. Airbnb is not common in Japan. If you stay at my apartment, you must agree to follow the same rules and the customs as the locals.
I already received complaints from the neighbors after hosting guests who spoke loudly in the hallways and were loud at nighttime.
My apartment is NOT a hotel, it is a home in a residential building in Taiwan . Taiwan ese apartments are VERY quiet and being loud enough to be heard by the neighbors is considered extremely rude and bad mannered to Japanese people.
For this reason, I MUST confirm if you (and your group) accept to spend your time at the apartment quietly and mindfully about the neighbors and the noise levels at ALL times.
If you (and your group) agree to this condition, it will be my pleasure to receive you to my apartment and I am sure you will enjoy experiencing a local Taiwanese dwelling and have a very comfortable and relaxing stay.
If you are looking for a place where you can talk loudly, make noise at nighttime and won't have to worry about bothering the neighbors, please stay in a hotel. My apartment is not a good match for you (your group).
I am sorry for taking extra precautions but I can only receive guests who agree to behave according to the local customs.
Before deciding upon my apartment, please consider if my apartment is suitable or not for your (your group's) needs as guests.
(1) Take off your shoes at the entry. You must not walk in the apartment with your shoes on.
(2) Please be VERY quiet in the hallways at all time.
(3) Do not use fire inside the apartment. Perfume, fragrances and tobacco are not permitted. The whole apartment is completely non-smoking. Smoking inside the building is also forbidden.
(4) Turn off the air conditioner when leaving the apartment. Also make sure all the appliances are turned off before leaving the apartment.
(5) Always lock the door when leaving.
(6) When throwing things in the garbage, please do so carefuly(don't be messy). When the trash is full, pile up your burnables, non-burnables, cans, bottles, etc and bring them to the garbage area. Please refer to the house manual for instructions on how to throw away the
(7) Please refrain from using the extra linens, sheets, towels, etc that are stocked for the next guests. Only use what has been provided for your stay.
(8) Absolutely no parties or gatherings in the apartment.
(9)Before 8PM check-in. Please be quiet after 10PM.
(10) Visiting, bothering or ringing the neighboring apartments on the interphone is strictly forbidden
(11) If the interphone rings, please ignore it. The person ringing is expecting to speak to the home owner.
(12) Please be quiet at all times in the lobby, entrance, elevator and other common areas.
(13) If anything gets broken during your stay, you will be responsible for bearing the reparation and/or replacement costs.
(14) The room cleaning starts at 11AM on check-out day.
(15) Turn off the air conditioner when not necessary and when leaving the apartment make sure everything is powered off. Make sure the windows are tightly closed before turning the air conditioner on. Please help me reducing wasted energy.
(16) The apartment is just an apartment, it is not a hotel. Please realize that there is no concierge services, daily cleaning, room service, etc as there are in hotels.
(17) It is forbidden for anyone other than the guests to access the apartment.
(18) Airbnb is really not common/popular in Taiwan yet. If anybody asks, please simply say you are a friend.
(19) If there are kids staying at the apartment, please keep an eye on them at all time. I do not take responsibility if an accident occurs and they get injured during their stay.
(20) Only go on the balcony if you are hanging some clothes. Going on the balcony for any other reason is strictly forbidden.
(21) I take no responsibility in the event of death or injury during the guest's stay.