This beautiful, 2600 sq. ft. home features 6 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, plus an office just off the master bedroom. This family-friendly home offers an open floor plan so that everyone can be together but enough bedrooms to spread out when you need some peace and quiet. With 3 full bathrooms, you won't have to wait in line to use the restroom. The back yard is the perfect retreat with views of the Colorado National Monument, a covered patio, and fire pit to relax around at the end of the day.
This beautiful, 2600 sq. ft. home features 6 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, plus an office just off the master bedroom. There is plenty of space for everyone to have a little privacy. The master suite is the perfect retreat with its own spa-like bathroom including an oversized jetted tub, a two-headed walk-in shower, and a vanity.
The kitchen is fully stocked and boasts two full-sized ovens and everything you'd need to cook your own meals. Help yourself to the beverages in the mini-fridge, the Keurig Coffee Maker with a variety of coffees to choose from as well as a Vita-Mix blender, KitchenAid mixer, and Cuisinart food-processor to help make perfect gourmet meals.
The open floor-plan keeps everyone connected, whether you're cooking in the kitchen or watching TV in the living room. Entertain yourself with a large selection of DVDs, PlayStation 3, or stream movies directly to the 60-inch flat-screen smart TV. There are also plenty of toys, books, and games for the entire family to enjoy.
This home was built for comfort and luxurious living with travertine and solid hardwood floors, granite counters, vaulted ceilings, surround sound in the living room, forced air heating and cooling, a covered patio that's equipped with a propane grill and patio furniture, and a spacious, fully-fenced backyard with plenty of room for the kids to play while the adults relax around the fire pit and enjoy the views of the Colorado National Monument. The backyard includes a garden area with fresh vegetables that are available for our guests to enjoy during their stay.
The larger side of the 3-car oversized garage is available for storage and parking. The garage is also well-equipped with bike tools, kids toys, and sporting equipment for your enjoyment. There is a laundry room with a utility sink off of the kitchen.
High-speed WiFi is available throughout the house. The office may also be used as a nursery or a 7th bedroom with a pack-n-play or queen-sized air mattress upon request.
Smoking is allowed outside only. There is no marijuana use allowed on the property.
The home is just steps from the River Front trail system. A private park that was built for the residents of this subdivision is a few yards away. The Colorado National Monument, the Colorado River, and world-famous mountain biking trails are all just minutes away. There are also two state parks with great fishing, boating, swimming, and recreational activities nearby. The Adobe Creek Golf Course is a five minute drive away. Also, the home is within a 20-minute drive to the airport, Mesa Mall, Country Jam, and world-famous Palisade wineries and orchards. Fruita is known for it many festivals and outdoor activities including the Fat Tire Festival, The Fruita Fall Festival, the Rimrock Rodeo, The Dinosaur Journey Museum and Dinosaur Hill, and the farmer's market. The popular Hot Tomato Cafe, Suds Brother's Brewery, Kannah Creek West Brewery, and Enstrom's Candies are all within minutes away. The I-70 Fruita exit is just one mile from the home. The nearby state-of-the-art Fruita Rec Center offers a variety of activities.
Accès des voyageurs
Guest will have access to the entire house, the 2 car stall side of the garage for parking and storage, and yard.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Your hosts, Colleen and Zach, will be available by phone or texting before and during your stay. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch.
Check-in time: 4 p.m. or any time after.
Check-out time: 11 a.m.
If these times don't work for you, please contact Colleen to arrange other options.
- Guests are welcome to help themselves to the veggie garden, beverages in the mini-fridge, and condiments and spices. Please only take what you will use during your stay.
- Smoking is allowed outside only. No marijuana use on property allowed.
- People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
- Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 9:00p.m. – 8:00a.m. All events and parties must be pre-approved by owner.
- Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
- Only use appliances for their intended uses
- Parking is limited to 4 vehicles (1 inside garage and 3 in front of house). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is fine as long as driveways and mailboxes are not blocked. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. The driveway is a shared driveway and must be kept clear for the neighbors' access.
- There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the house.
- Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage receptacle, located at the east side of the house.
- No refunds will be given for storms. [We do not refund due to road conditions.]
- The sprinkler system is set to run automatically. Do not adjust or turn off the sprinkler system. It is set to water each day at 7 am.
- The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Must be 25 years old to book this property and send a copy of ID when booking.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by proceeding with the booking and initial payment of this vacation rental.
I have been married to my high school sweetheart, Zach, for 16 years. We have 5 kids together. We love the outdoors, whether it be fishing, hiking, boating, or camping, you can find us enjoying the beauty that surrounds us. We love Fruita for its country charm but close proximity to town. In my free time you can find me jogging the Colorado River trail, reading a book on the back patio while taking in a beautiful sunset, or cooking something delicious that my family has never tasted before. We look forward to meeting you!