Historic 1904 victorian home features granite and SS Decor range.
This classic Victorian has been updated with the finest finishes
while keeping the original Charm Beautiful hardwoods with mahogany inlays crown molding, F P. Vintage art deco fixtures, 2 decks with downtown and territorial views, garden with
flowers, ,French Doors,Vaulted Ceilings, Walk-in Dishwasher,
,Garbage Disposal,, Microwave,
Range/Oven, Refrigerator ,and so much more ...... Perfect for 6 people 3bedrooms 2 bathrooms with two queen size beds and one full size bed, it has
Jetted bath ,Washer/ Dryer and two separates outdoor entrance and 2 decks , BBQ etc and a big kitchen and dinning room and luxurious, clean conveniently located .
It's very convenient for dining and shopping whether you're in town
for visit, business, or pleasure. The house is walking distance
to downtown,one half block from Swedish Hospital,Seattle University and several major bus lines to downtown, etc,
If you are looking someplace to stay where you can be close to
everything you want to see & welcome this is it great location !
in the city in walking distance to shops ,restaurants,Downtown,,,Chinatown and
Walk Score of 95
Transit Score of 100
It is simple to take the Light Rail from the airport to downtown
at Pioneer Square station, and then come to our house ,via a bus 3 /4 from James St & 3rd Ave and get off at 17th Ave , cab or walking and the easy or cheap way.just take a taxi.about
To get from our place to the shopping district or Pike Place
Market you can, cab bus, or enjoy a 15-30 minute walk.
Free parking, Wi-fi internet & cable TV available
We like to know a little about the people who are going to stay
in our home and we like to have a completed profile, a story
about yourself ( photo info etc.)
Thank you for your reading!
No smoking Not suitable for pets .
We want you to have an excellent stay, however, this is NOT a party house.
This home located in a quiet residential neighborhood. We really like the neighbors, so we want them to to be happy and we want to keep the house in excellent condition for all our guests!
By placing a reservation with us, you agree to the following:
1. EVERY guest will abide by the house house quiet hours of 11pm - 2am. This means that for the sanity of our neighbors, no noise will escape the house or yard during that time.
3. Any sort of event or gathering or visitation of people not listed on the rental agreement must be pre-approved in writing, and again, no parties are allowed.
4. No smoking of any kind is allowed in the home and sorry no pets.
5. A complete list of all of those who will be staying in the home must be provided upon booking the reservation, and a separate of booking along with a copy of the photo id of the person making the reservation.
6. No running in the house and children must be supervised
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 291 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I have traveled quite a bit internationally. Sometime traveling rough and Sometime posh-ish .A sense of humor make most things more fun. And I sure love to volunteering.