The apartment is located in the historic center , right in front of the cathedral. We have a large terrace ( with dining and breakfast area ,to have a sunbathing, as well as lovely views of the cathedral ) AIR CONDITIONER IN THE ROOM
Close to everything relevant in Granada , truly a treat.
What we offer to our guests is a lot of respect, which is what we ask back.
The house rules are:
1) No smoking in enclosed spaces (you can only smoke on the terrace and throwing cigarette butts in an ashtray).
2) Do not make noises or have music playing beyond midnight .
3) We take off our shoes at the door, we provide our guests slippers (URL HIDDEN) is a tradition that symbolizes respect for the house.
4) Maintain basic hygiene standards.
5) They can not bring pets.
6) Observe the basic rules of peaceful and harmonious coexistence.
7) Do not appropriating objects provided by us to make the stay more pleasant (towels, slippers, blankets, pillows, books, stationery, map, iron, etc).
8) The guest may not bring other people into the house, because the contract is with the guest, we can't be responsible for the actions of others.
9) You can't walk around the flat naked or in underwear.
Cet hôte a 224 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi! my name is Shey, i'm 31 years old . I had my degree in Law and now I'm studying so i can work with the State.
I'm living with my husband , we get married 4 years ago :)
We are a quiet couple, with an open mind and spirit, we don't smoke, we love sports and exotic food.
We are very welcoming and we love to meet people from everywhere .