À propos de ce logement
You’ll love our home because of Beautiful view, friendly neighborhood, gourmet kitchen, the coziness, filled of natural light step away from 24th which you'll find everything that you need either, shops, restaurants, coffee shops, parks, library, etc. Easy access to public transportation. Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
House has Open floor plan on the main floor makes it very cozy and inviting.
A lot of natural light and view from rear windows for every floors.
Accès des voyageurs
House have 4 floors
You also have access to garage ( 1 car) and driveway
Échanges avec les voyageurs
You can reach me by text or calI, I check my message periodically.
- Please conserve water and energy
- Turn off lights when leaving the house
- No smoking allowed in the premises
- If you smoke on the deck, please throw away ashes, any unused
cigarette in the trash bin (big Black bin) outside.
- Turn off air conditioning in master bedroom and 2nd suite when
leaving the house.
- No party or accessive noise after 10:30 pm
- We are not hotel so we do not offer daily cleaning.
- We have extra linens, towels, etc. for your use during your stay.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 37 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am from Thailand but live in San Francisco almost 30 years and considering myself as a native. I love to travel and fortunate enough to be able to travel the world, but wherever I went I always look forwards to coming back to my beautiful city, San Fracisco. I love everything that San Francisco has to offer, from beautiful streets, fresh air, vibrant atmosphere, diversity, great restaurants, theatres, beach, park, hill etc.