À propos de ce logement
My place is close to Georgetown University, M Street, bike share, and 3 different bus routes. You’ll love my place because of the neighborhood. My place is good for solo adventurers and business travelers. The room has a twin mattress, a small nightstand and closet, and a television.
The house is 100 years old. The doors and door knobs are the original ones of the house.
Accès des voyageurs
Eating - You can use the dining room if you bring pre-prepared food back for yourself or order takeout. Out of consideration for the next guest, please do not eat in the bedroom. You can also store your drinks in the refrigerator.
Parking - Unlimited free street parking is available from 8:30 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. on weekdays and throughout the day on weekends. However, free street parking is limited to 2 hours on weekdays from 7:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. During those times, if you park for more than 2 hours, you risk getting a parking ticket. Georgetown University Hospital, which is nearby, has a parking garage you could check.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I'm usually in and out of the house. So, if you don't see me in person, please send me an email through the Airbnb site.
Feel free to bring your own Amazon or Roku stick and plug it into the television to watch movies. Alternatively, I can lend you my HDMI cable in order to project from your computer. No local television channel reception.
- Glad to have you in my home, but no guests, please.
- Maximum occupancy for this room reservation is 1. Person must sleep in the room booked (no one sleeps on the sofa).
- No cooking, but feel free to bring pre-prepared food or drinks to store in the refrigerator. Use the dining room for eating.
- Animal lover? My affectionate cats will cuddle with you, if you'd like--free of charge.
- After 10 p.m., please minimize noise out of respect for neighbors.
- Bicycles may be stored outdoors only and at the guest's own risk.
- Please securely lock front door and turn off all lights when leaving the house.
- Storage space in the bedroom is limited to a small closet and an area under the bed. All of the Airbnb guest's belongings must be stored in the bedroom during his/her stay. No additional storage is provided. Bringing excess luggage that doesn't fit in the room will incur a $10 charge per night.
- Arrivals must occur within check-in time specified in the listing. No early check-ins or luggage drop-offs. Late night arrivals outside of the agreed check-in time will incur a $30 charge.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 25 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires