À propos de ce logement
Well lit room in a newer 2 storey home in quiet neighborhood near parks, trails, Lawrence Livermore Labs, wineries, golf courses, downtown, restaurants, shopping & micro brewery.
Accès des voyageurs
Kitchen, front and back patios and front sitting rooms
1. No parties, events, visitors or overnight guests without host’s consent
2. No smoking in or around property including smokeless devices.
3. No meals in bedrooms or perishable food storage.
4. No excessive drinking or drugs.
5. Park in designated areas on street. Do not park in driveway without host’s consent.
6. Kitchen to be cleaned after each use. Wash, dry and return dishes to their storage
7. Provide own containers for taking food or drink off of the premises.
8. Quiet time past 9pm week nights, 11pm weekends. No loud music or noise.
9. No strong perfumes or scents or burning of candles.
10. No outside shoes in house. House shoes, flip flops or slippers can be worn in house.
11. Be conservative with utilities (especially water; don’t leave chargers plugged into walls when not used, turn off lights and fans off before leaving room.
12. No late night cooking or showers past 9pm.
13. Bathroom counters must be wiped down and kept clean after each use.
14. General respectful attitude and communication toward host and other guests.
15. Must like dogs and cats.
Cet hôte a 1 commentaire pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I'm a 55 year old empty nester with a dog and a small cat. Love to travel especially on yoga retreats. Love where I live and the town of Livermore and you will too. It has so much to offer in the way of events and lifestyle. Close to great outdoor getaways as well as restaurants and shopping. It's a the best of both quiet but enriching living with a great community sense. Once you discover this gem you will love it too.