Enjoy the beautiful views, comfortable beds, location next to national forest, dark skies, outdoor patio and hot tub. Our home is located on an acre lot about 15 minutes north of Flagstaff. This home is great for couples, solo adventurers, families with kids, and furry friends. Explore Flagstaff, Sedona, Grand Canyon National Park, Wupatki National Monument, Walnut Canyon National Monument, San Francisco Peaks, Lake Powell/Antelope Canyon, Colorado Plateau, Painted Desert, Four Corners and more!
Guests enjoy privacy with a huge fenced yard, a hot tub under starry skies, and beautiful mountain views. Comfortable beds, and a house thoughtfully stocked and decorated, make this a top choice for your vacation getaway!
Accès des voyageurs
Guests are given a code to access the property.
1.Property. The property is located in a rural setting about 7 miles north of Flagstaff. The property borders forest service to the east, and the rear yard faces the mountains to the west. Access is via paved roads.
2.The property is furnished and includes linens, towels, basic toiletries and kitchen appliances (coffee maker, toaster oven, refrigerator (note, no ice maker).
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 8 persons.
4. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 4 p.m. on check-in date and ends at 11 a.m. on checkout date.
5. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
6. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
7. Property condition at Check-In:
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
1.Smoking is NOT allowed.
2.People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
3.Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
4.The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5.Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
6.Only use appliances for their intended uses
7.PETS are permitted only with prior approval.
PARKING – Parking is limited to the driveway and gravel areas off the main roadway. Parking on the road is not permitted in winter months due to snow removal. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9.Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Laundry room is available.
10.Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located at the side of the house.
11.Hot Tub: Please shower before using the hot tub. No children under the age of 12 permitted in hot tub at any time without adult supervision. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Our housekeepers sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals prior to your arrival. If you plan to use the hot tub for multiple days, we may need to access the property to maintain proper chemical balances, please arrange for maintenance with the owner. [DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVER. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. They will break and you may be charged for replacement. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on and clip securely.
12.Fireplace: The fireplace is a wood stove insert. Firewood is provided.
13.Water and Septic: The property is on a septic systems. The mineral content in the water is high. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged for damages.
Pets are allowed with prior per-approval only.
Guest hereby agrees to comply the following:
1.Guest to pay additional pet fee in the amount of $35 per stay.
2.All pets must comply with the following specifications (documentation from an accredited veterinarian must be provided by Guest upon request):
•Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventive is highly recommended.
•Must not be left in the home unsupervised unless properly crated and trained.
3. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse.
4. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
5. All pets are to be treated with a topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival if any signs of fleas or ticks are present.
6. Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage may be deducted from security deposit.
7. Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
8. Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet will not be left unattended outside.
9. Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property.
We are Silas and Jana. We love living in Northern Arizona, close to so many beautiful natural monuments and recreation opportunities. If you are visiting this part of the world, we hope you stay at our vacation home while exploring this incredible area!