Historic and charming Sunnybrae, Fish Hoek, offers the perfect self-catering cottage for a large family retreat to one of the finest destinations in the Cape.
Sunnybrae is one of a set of four cottages built in the Fish Hoek valley over a hundred years ago by the then farm owner. As such, it was built without any constraint on location and offers an unrivaled combination of stunning views, beach access and shelter from the wind.
Web search "Sunnybrae, Fish Hoek" for more
Sunnybrae, Fish Hoek, provides ideal accommodation for a large family holiday, sleeping eight comfortably. Accommodation includes a master suite, a double bedroom downstairs with on-suite toilet and two further bedrooms upstairs, each with two single beds. In addition, the study couch converts to a small double bed should the need arise. In total, there are four bathrooms, two with a bath/shower and one with a large shower.
Sunnybrae, Fish Hoek, has all the facilities to make happy memories:
- The open plan Dining Room and Lounge form the core of the house. The solid oak dining table seats 10 comfortably while the relaxed lounge and telescope offers spectacular views of Fish Hoek beach and False Bay.
- The Entertainment Room has a comfortable leather couch perfect for viewing the 40" HD TV with DVD player and premium DStv satellite connection.
- The charming Kitchen and Scullery offer all modern conveniences including a large gas / electric oven perfect for tackling those recipes you need a holiday to attempt.
- The Kitchen opens onto the covered Deck where the unspoilt views can be enjoyed on handmade wooden furniture.
- The Study offers a cozy retreat with a couch that can convert to a complete double bed should the need arise.
- The house has the convenience of four Bathrooms. Two of these have bath/showers and one has a large shower.
- A verdant green garden and lawn with sheltered a barbeque area provides more relaxation space, with views to the beach
- The covered Laundry area at the back of the house provides a discreet and practical space
- A lock-up garage with an automated door provides a secure place for your vehicle
- Please enjoy the house, we want you to, but please also be considerate to our neighbours and guests who may follow you.
- This is a historically important house and fires should be kept away from the thatch roof. Please no smoking in the house.
- The house is cleaned before and after you are with us. If you want additional servicing during your stay, this can be arranged at an additional fee.
- The whole Western Cape province is experiencing an extreme drought due to a lack of rain. Please be extremely cautious in the use of water.
- The house has stairs and is not wheelchair friendly.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
We've traveled a lot but still feel there is a lot to see! Our home in Fish Hoek, Cape Town, is a delight to us and we are very happy to share it with others.
James can't do without coffee and Sioux is always reading. Our three young kids are a bit noisy but in a good way, we hope. ;-)