À propos de ce logement
This newly renovated eclectic lake house, sits right on the water front. It is close to hot springs, skiing, hiking, dining, and many other wonderful things Pagosa has to offer. Cruise on the kayak or paddle board, enjoy fishing or roasting marshmallows by the fire pit, build a snowman, shoot some pool with family and friends, or just relax on the porch and take in the breathtaking sunsets and lake views. Feel cozy and happy in this colorful lakeside retreat. I hope you love it as much as I do!
The master bedroom is an upstairs open loft. It features a king size bed with lake view. Upstairs also includes a separate loft with lake view. I call this the "nook" for games, reading, and relaxing. Downstairs includes a cozy kitchen, living room, and a dining table that accommodates 6 guests. Both guest bedrooms are downstairs. The larger guest room has a full size bed with an office desk. The smaller guest room has two twin beds. The garage/game room features a pool table, darts and other fun activities.
Accès des voyageurs
You may access the entire home, but please do not park in the garage. I will email you specific access instructions upon booking.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am a local here in Pagosa, so please contact me with any questions or concerns before, during, or after your stay. I will be away during some of the winter season, but my house manager, Denise, is wonderful! We will be in constant communication.
**When you book this home, you agree to abide by the "Rental Agreement" that you will receive in an email after your reservation is confirmed. Please let me know if you would like to receive a copy prior to booking.
- Guests can smoke outside only.
- All children must be over the age of 2yrs to be in the home, and supervised at all times. Children must also wear life vests when by the water. I have a several life vests to choose from, but please have a vest to accommodate your child.
- Life vests must be worn when using water toys (all ages). Please use if experienced only.
- Pets must be supervised at all times. Please do not let pets wonder into neighbors yards, out of site, or off of the property. Please keep them on a leash or tether.
-Use caution and handrails when using any stairs inside/outside the home. Be cautious in icy conditions.
- Please be kind and courteous to the neighbors, and please respect the peaceful environment by keeping the noise level down.
- You must abide by the Pagosa Lakes Property Owners Association guidelines. A copy will be in the house manual. If you would like a copy prior to you stay or booking, please let me know.
- You must obtain your own fishing license from the Pagosa Lakes Recreation Center. I will email you this information with your arrival email.
- Only park on the paved driveway. Do not park in the garage.
- I live here when you don't, so please be kind and love it as much as I do.
** I have a Strict cancellation policy, so PLEASE read over it carefully before booking!!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.