This place is close to Lancaster / Hershey attractions, MDT Airport, , Restaurants and dining, Sight and Sound theater, Dutch Apple Theater, Outlets, great biking trails and parks. Spooky Nook the largest indoor sports arena is nearby. You’ll love this place because of the people, the ambiance, the outdoors space, close to everything. This place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and furry friends (small pets).
The original B.F Heistein Manor. Built in 1840 This place is so peaceful. With the fountain over the pond in the backyard. The fish pond with koi and lilies. It's a perfect place to host a small wedding, up to 100 guest. Bridal shower, the rehearsal dinner, private parties etc.
Nestled on a hill just outside of Historic Marietta, PA (15 minutes from Historic Downtown Lancaster), this 7,600 square foot, Southern style Mansion sits on a meticulously landscaped 5 acre lot. Located two miles from Route 30, the home is centrally located to Baltimore, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Hershey Park (20 miles) as well as the entire Lancaster County experience
The entire home has been carefully restored and decorated with an eclectic mix of antiques and art. Features include:
* Spacious rooms with 12+ foot ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows, allowing for ample amounts of natural light
* Elaborate woodwork
* Restored original grain painting throughout
* Original Herringbone floors with Persian area rugs throughout
* Streaming music throughout first floor
* High speed WIFI throughout house and perimeter
* Central Air Conditioning
* Hundreds of books of all types located throughout the home
The home's exterior features include:
* A wrap around porch, including a forty foot long front porch with elaborate pillars, a outdoor area perfect for al fresco dining
* Multiple outdoor seating/dining areas, including one located north of the house with seating for six and a charcoal grill
* Herb garden, located outside the kitchen, for your culinary use
* Nearly 3 acres of exquisitely landscaped gardens
* Mature trees, including redwood, Maples, Hemlocks, Pine, Chestnut, Cypress, Tulip poplar, Magnolia, weeping willow, copper beech and many others.
* Plenty of parking on the property
First floor highlights include:
* A large, commercial gourmet kitchen, including all the essentials.
* Coffee grinder/french press, traditional coffee maker, and a Keurig
* Dining room with a 12 foot long table that comfortably seats 10 people
* Formal Music room with fireplace
* Cozy Library with Tv and Fireplace
The home’s sleeping arrangement includes:
* *Summer arrangement -Four bedrooms, with a total of four beds: a king-sized bed, three queen-sized beds, and a Florida Room with 2 twin beds.
**Fall/Winter arrangement- first floor queen w/ full bath/shower, 2nd floor- 1king suite w/full bath, 1 queen with full bath, 3rd floor queen w/ full bath.
* “Entertainment room” LCD TV with Hi-Definition Cable, various streaming services (Netflix, Pandora, Spotify, etc.), Blu Ray DVD player, and sound. With a pullout queen sofa bed .
*2 of the bedrooms is a 700 square foot, two-room master suite with full bathrooms, one of which includes a clawfoot tub and period details.
* 300 thread count, 100% cotton sateen linens
* Pillows, down comforters and feather beds
* Soaps, Shampoo and Conditioner by Royal Spa
* 1 full shared bathrooms
* Front-loading, high-capacity washer/dryer
* Hairdryer, iron & ironing board
* Second floor fire escape, accessible from hallway
* Many restored original details, including unique interior shutters.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to the home and outdoor areas.
All common areas, including: Entertainment room, Library, Dining room, and Music Room.
Please see the photos for highlights.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We live on the 3rd floor. We are here to help you check in. After that your on your own. We may come and go but we stay out of your way. We know your here to make your own memories. For an additional fee we would make a full breakfast for your group. Otherwise there is some breakfast items available.
Wine Tours availible
- Smoking outdoors
- Small pet, >20lbs. allowed in room
- Full Breakfast Option
- Checkins @ 3 pm
- Check out 11am
- Events and Parties only with Permission