À propos de ce logement
Located near Bastille, in the Saint-Bernard district known for his active neighborhood life and for the quality of his restaurants. Close to all of the trendiest places that Paris can offer. Spacious, full of light: admire the sunsets over Parisian rooftops!
Our apartment has recently been renovated :
- enjoy the spacious living room. Large open views, overlooking a pretty square. The Eiffel tower is in the background :)
- a full equipped kitchen, with a breakfast starter and the basics for cooking.
- a bedroom on a calm courtyard, with a Queen size bed (160x200 cm / 63x79 inches) sheets provided.
- a second bedroom with a baby bed (0-3 years), and a changing table. If you have 2 babys, we can provide a travel crib.
- an Italien shower, with soap, shampoo and towels provided.
- separated toilets.
- an optional place to sleep on the comfy living room couch (90x190 cm / 35x75 inches) .
- wifi in all the apartment
We live on the 5th floor, deserved by an elevator (there is a few steps to get to it).
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Adresses, itinerary, advice... We will be happy to help if needed !
Everything you need is all within 3 minutes walk : bakeries, supermarkets, cash point, post office, pharmacy…
Main touristic places can be easily and quickly reached by metro or bus.
We have a cat, it won’t be there during your stay, and the apartment will obviously be cleaned before your arrival, but if you’re really allergic it can be a problem.
Don’t be too noisy, respect the neighbors
No shoes on the carpet
We live there so please treat it like your own
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet espace n'attend que votre commentaire
Lorsque vous réserverez ce logement, c'est ici que votre commentaire sera affiché !
We're a parisian couple in our thirties. Lola works as a graphic designer, and Paul is an illustrator. We both love travels, art, city life, and good food.