Located right in the heart of historic Dublin, within 5 mins walking distance of the famous Temple Bar, Dublin Castle and Trinity College, this newly renovated 2 bedroom apartment is situated directly across from Christchurch Cathedral and Dublinia.
The Guinness Store House, Grafton Street and Stephen's Green are all within a 10 minute walk.
2 minutes down the road is famous music venue Vicar Street and you will come across the Olympia theatre if you walk 2 minutes in the other direction.
- Dublin is a great city and has wonderful nightlife to enjoy but we have a strict no party rule in the property. Antisocial behaviour in the property or communal areas is not acceptable and you will be asked to leave the property.
- - No stag or hen parties. Sorry! If you book and arrive as a party group, unfortunately, we wont be able to accept your booking.
- - It's a lovely neighbourhood so we ask that you respect our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 9pm.
- - We don't accept groups under 21 years of age. Guests under the age of 21 are still entirely welcome – they will just need to be accompanied by lead guest over the age of 25.
- Failure to adhere to property rules will result in loss of deposit and/or cancellation of your booking.
- Now thats the rules out of the way, let me extend a warm welcome to Dublin.
- You are booking a wonderful property and hope you feel at home during your stay. We look forward to hosting you and sharing our wonderful city with you.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.