The Sunny Lane House just finished a massive remodel and now showcases a gourmet open floor plan kitchen and gorgeous master ensuite.
You are located a mere 300 steps to historic downtown Picton for shopping, antiquing and dining. You are at the perfect home base for exploring the county. A 15 minute drive to Sandbanks. Spend the day exploring the 40+ wineries in the county or walk to town to peruse the many art galleries. Our place is perfect for large families (with kids) or big groups.
The house is a century home (100+ years old) with a fresh remodel in 2016. There are 3 full bathrooms and 5 bedrooms.
New Central Air Conditioning and cable television for the 2017 season!
Bedroom #1 (upstairs) is the Master Bedroom equipped with a King Size bed and television. The en suite bathroom has soaker tub, stand up shower with three shower heads and double vanity.
Bedroom #2 (upstairs) is equipped with a King bed and an attached sunroom perfect for a resident artist or yoga.
Bedroom #3 (upstairs) is equipped with a Queen bed
Bedroom #4 (upstairs) is the bunky room with bunkbeds and a second single bed that has a trundle bed that can extend to a double.
Bedrooms #2, #3, #4 share a full bathroom/laundry room with stand up shower.
Bedroom #5 is downstairs and has a Queen bed and uses the downstairs bathroom that has a stand up shower and small bath tub.
Accès des voyageurs
There is a patio table and chairs outside on the back deck, plus a gas barbecue and firepit. You will have the entire house to yourself during the stay. The basement and the garage will be locked and off-limits.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We live nearby and can be available at a moments notice. Our cell and home phone numbers will be on the information sheet at the house.
You can check in after 4pm and must check out by 10am.
- We live on a quiet street, this is not a party neighborhood
- No shoes in the house. Shoe storage is located in the front entryway or in the back mudroom
- Please clean your own dishes
- Please respect our neighbors, we appreciate quiet time after 11pm
- No smoking indoors
- No pets under any conditions
- People other than those in guest party are not permitted to stay overnight in the property.
- 12 people MAX including children
- No housekeeping service provided. Towels and linens are provided.
- The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
Cet hôte a 4 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We're an active family of 5 happily living the friendly community of Prince Edward County. You'll find us around town drinking good coffee, swimming, playing hockey and probably being part of some ridiculously fun community event.