This newly-renovated, well-appointed holiday home in a quiet village setting offers spacious, stylish and very comfortable accommodation for our discerning self-catering guests. Ideal for families, couples, friends or professionals.
A security deposit of 500€ is withheld for the duration of your stay and will be fully/partially refunded within 14 days of departure assuming no damages, losses or excess cleaning is incurred as a result of your stay. We reserve the right to enter the property at any time during your stay if necessary.
To safeguard your deposit:
No smoking !
• Do not smoke in the property. Otherwise, you will forfeit your stay and security deposit with immediate effect.
• Do not put cigarette ends/ashes in the bins or anywhere in the property, in the plants or on the ground/street in front of the property. Otherwise, a fee will be charged.
• Use the ashtrays provided in the bin room and empty them in the large purple-lid bin in the bin room outside. Do not take ashtrays into the house. Otherwise, a fee will be charged.
No pets !
• No pets are allowed in the property. Otherwise, you will forfeit your stay and security deposit with immediate effect.
Take due care !
• Turn off lights when not needed. Otherwise, a fee will be charged.
• Notify us as soon as possible of any damages or breakages.
• Don’t mark the walls, furniture and other belongings.
• Keep the Velux windows closed if there is a risk of rain & put away the outdoor cushions.
• Take care when opening/closing the mosquito blinds in the two bedrooms to the rear.
• Use the chopping boards provided in the kitchen. Don’t cut on the work surfaces.
• Throws are provided for your comfort & to protect the fabric upholstered furniture.
• If travelling with small children, keep the stair gate/barrier closed at all times.
• Don’t remove the mattress/pillow protectors. Ask if you need a soiled item replaced.
Waste disposal !
• Put raw fruit & vegetable compost waste in the brown bin (in the kitchen). Do not put bread, cooked food, meat or fish in it. Exchange the used compost bin in the outdoor bin-room for an empty one & we will dispose of the contents.
• Put non-recyclable household waste in the grey bin (in the kitchen). Empty this into the large purple-lid bin in the bin room outside.
• Put recyclable plastic, paper and tin waste in the large yellow-lid bin in the outdoor bin-room.
• Put glass waste in the blue plastic containers in the outdoor bin-room.
• Do not flush unsuitable items down the toilet. Use the bins provided.
Upon check-out ...
• Do not remove any items from the property. Charges will be applied retrospectively.
• Leave the property in the same condition upon departure as you find it upon arrival. Return any displaced items to their original positions.
• Empty all bins (kitchen and bathroom) into the large bins provided in the bin room. Charges will apply if we have to dispose of any debris or rubbish on your behalf.
• Wash all soiled dishes and empty the dishwasher. Otherwise, a charge will apply.
• Lock the property & return keys to the owner / person responsible / the owner’s letterbox.
Cet hôte a 10 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires