À propos de ce logement
Ty Cariad is close to public transport and a taxi ride to town is very reasonable. You’ll love Ty Cariad because of the cosiness and the location. There is plenty of room for a group of up to 6 people to have room to themselves without feeling cramped. We are close to BikePark Wales which is the UK's first full scale mountain bike park in the heart of the South Wales valleys, built by riders for riders. Great for groups, couples, families (with kids over 5). Only has stair access to upstairs.
What is near us:
* BIKE PARK WALES: BikePark Wales is only 7 mins away (URL HIDDEN) Wales is the UK's first full scale mountain bike park in the heart of the South Wales valleys, built by riders for riders. Recently opened Bike Park Wales starting at Merthyr Tydfil and going to Cwmcarn- all downhill mountain biking that has become a very important place for travelers who love to ride. The town is located at the centre of the Taff Trail where you can walk or cycle to Cardiff to the South or Brecon to the North-the total of 50 miles.
* HIKING & ACCTIVITIES: The Brecon Beacons and other Beautiful Mountains, large lakes and many waterfalls and walking trails. The beach and ocean is only 30 minutes drive. We also have locally sailing groups, bowls, golf and tennis clubs
* CASTLES: Cyfarthfa Castle which was used as a high school and Museum built by the famous Robert Thompson Crawshay family is in Merthyr Tydfil. It is surrounded by a large park, nice lake with jogging path and wonderful playground for the kids. Castle Coch, Caerphilly Castle and Cardiff Castle are only a short drive away.
* WATER: We are close to the entire South Coast of Wales, Nashpoint, Dunraven, Porthcawl, Rhosilli, and Three Cliffs Bay. There are Talybont and Ponsticiill Reservoirs as well as The Elan Valleys where there are another 7 reservoirs where you can hike or go for a swim.
* HISTORY: our hometown Merthyr Tydfil was a centre for the manufacture of Iron and played a great part in extending the railway in the USA and South Africa. Merthyr Tydfil is a small town surrounded by a numerous amount of historical sights close to us. Merthyr Tydfil was the home to Joseph Parry the famous Musical Composer and Jullian Mc Donald fashion designer for runway. Donnie Osmonds family was also from this small town.
* TAFF TRAIL: The town is located up the centre of the Taff Trail where you can walk or cycle to Cardiff to the South or Brecon to the North-the total of 50 miles. The Taff Trail is great for bicycling cross country. For those who love to walk and adventure we have river walks- Taff Fawr and Taff Fechan and Forest of Dean.
* ART: The Redhouse Art Heritage Centre is located in Merthyr where they produce plays. We also have numerous Galleries.
Accès des voyageurs
You will have access to the whole house. We also have a gated back yard with a locking shed for bike storage. There is also an outside tap to wash off your bike or hiking boots on a concrete surface. The owner does not live in the property.
This is superb accommodation for up to 6 people. We have 3 rooms:
The family room has one Super king bed and also a single bed. This room also features a huge wardrobe and hanging space.
This is a twin bedded room
This room has a single bed
The bathroom is shared by all 3 rooms and has a bath/shower, wash basin and toilet.
The dining room can seat six and has all of the place settings for 6 people
The sitting room has 2 large leather 3 seater sofas and a Freeview Digital TV
The kitchen has a full height fridge freezer, electric oven, gas hob, kettle, toaster and microwave.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will be available throughout your stay via phone if you have queries or questions you can ring our mobile numbers (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
On checkout please place all dirty linen in front of or on top of the washing machine. Please clean all dirty crockery and utensils. Empty all rubbish bins and place in the bin outside. If you have moved furniture please put it back how it was on arrival. Excessive messiness or damage will be charged and extra cleaning fee and or deposit retention. No smoking inside the house. No Pets.
- This is a great place for cycle riding holidays or walking as we have a locking shed and outside washing facility - PLEASE NOTE* our child friendly starting age is 5 not as AirBnB say 2.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
When we get spare time i love my garden and also traveling especially
I really enjoy spending time with family and our young grandson he keeps us all busy.
I like going walking with my wife and exploring new places to eat.
My life moto is always smile it's infectious.
Always live life to the full it's not a dress rehearsal you're only here once...