Bluffton Lake House is steps away from Muskegon Lake & Lake Michigan. 1 of 3 certified clean beaches on the Great Lakes, the sand is like sugar. Pere Marquette Beach is a 27.5-acre park with 2.5 miles of public beach. This newly renovated 2,204sq ft. home offers A/C, free laundry, Wi-Fi, home security system, outdoor grill, Bonus Kids Room, Wii, TV, Air Hockey/Ping-Pong table, board games or cards to bring the whole family together.Relax in the screened in front porch or outside by the fire pit.
Unlike other rentals in the area, we have AIR CONDITIONING for those hot muggy days to relax in after a long day at the beach.
Our guest can enjoy free laundry service with an onsite washer and dryer.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Call any time with question regarding the Lake House (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Check out Top 10 Things To Do in Muskegon.
1) Michigan's Adventure
2) Golf at Muskegon Country Club- 2801 Lakeshore Drive, Muskegon
3) Bat’n Club Mini Golf- 2544 Barclay St, Muskegon
4) Craig’s Cruisers Family Fun- 1551 East Pontaluna Road, Norton Shores
5) Gillette Sand Dune Visitor Center- 6585 Lake Harbor Road, Norton Shores
6) Frauenthal Center for the Performing Arts- 425 W Western Ave, Muskegon
7) Howmet Playhouse- 304 Mears Avenue
8) Muskegon Farmers Market- 242 W Western Ave, Muskegon
9) Fire Barn Museum- 510 W Clay Ave, Muskegon
10) Historical Railroad Society- 561 West Western Avenue, Muskegon
11) Hackley & Hume Historic Site- 484 West Webster Avenue, Muskegon
12) Lakeshore Museum Center- 430 West Clay Avenue, Muskegon
13) Muskegon Museum of Art- 296 West Webster Avenue, Muskegon
14) Century Club Retail Center- 356 West Western Avenue, Muskegon
15) The Lakes Mall- 5600 Harvey Street, Muskegon
16) Celebration Cinema Plaza I & II- 3450 Henry Street, Norton Shores
17) Hit Man Charters - Grand Haven
18) Port City Princess- 560 Mart Street, Muskegon
19) Hoffmaster State Park
Must be 21 years of age to rent.
Absolutely no pets or smoking allowed in or outside the Lake House.
Please drink responsibly, this is a quiet family neighborhood.
My husband and I grew up on opposite sides of Lake Michigan (Chicago & GR). We always knew we wanted a summer home on the Lake. A place to bring our three children, and one day their children, and make lasting memories.
Watching them enjoy the beach, riding the waves, endless sunsets, and the last days of summer before school starts have been MAGICAL.
We want your family to experience that as well.